What are you doing right now?

*sigh* ...........Ok, I went a full three seconds without going to Google. It's a new record. Baby steps.

Ok, it was only two seconds. Are you happy now?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

On her official website there is a clickable button labeled "Enter DeadlyNightshade" and I burst out laughing reading it.

But I didn't click it.  :ph34r: 

Yes, I'm a sick bastard also.

On occasion.

:">

I am interested in what our Deadly Nightshade has to say about this. :thumbsup:

IB1OsQq.png

Trying to figure out how to get into my old profile in my updated computer. This whole 2 gig of ram etc. certainly rocks, but since they (IT-guys of the store I brought my old rig for upgrade) had to uninstall XP and install it again, old stuff in my computer has gone weird. I hate Microsoft. <_<

All the old programs are there, but well...they aren't. Sounds crazy. The most files are in there, but not exes etc. And my old profile and personal files are unacceptable too. My writings, my pictures, my mods, my SMILEYS! :'(

Well, I know I can get these files to work somehow... It's just going to take some time. Annoying really. Oh, but King Kong demo that I got with 7600 GT totally rocked. Maybe I should buy this game... ^_^

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Trying to figure out how to get into my old profile in my updated computer. This whole 2 gig of ram etc. certainly rocks, but since they (IT-guys of the store I brought my old rig for upgrade) had to uninstall XP and install it again, old stuff in my computer has gone weird. I hate Microsoft. <_<

All the old programs are there, but well...they aren't. Sounds weird. And my old profile too and personal files are unacceptable too. My writings, my pictures, my mods, my SMILEYS! :'(

Well, I know I can get these files to work somehow... It's just going to take some time. Annoying really. Oh, but King Kong demo that I got with 7600 GT totally rocked. Maybe I should buy this game...  ^_^

Well I don't want to but let me burst your bubble...

King Kong has Starforce and so does the demo.

Have a nice day. :'(

EEEEEEK! :o

Well then, I guess I don't get it after all :p

Meh, this sucks. Damn device driver, where are thou...

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

(some protected products such as Peter Jackson's King Kong will offer to uninstall the StarForce drivers with their uninstallation)

:p

(some protected products such as Peter Jackson's King Kong will offer to uninstall the StarForce drivers with their uninstallation)

:o

Does this uninstallation fix problems caused by Starforce as well? Like the destruction of DVD drives and your precious device driver? :p

Well, it did not manage to do anything yet, so nothing was destructed :p

And geez, it surely wasn't my precious "device driver" I referred to Starforce's one.

Nothing bad happened. There seems to be no trace of nasty Starforce. And if my computer starts to act funnilly (which it doesn't do) I just download StarForce removing tool. :o

Edited by Xard

I used to love Laurel & Hardy when I was a kid. Didn't know they had won an Oscar.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Okay, Dead Rising it is. Though, I hear I'll have trouble reading the text on my tiny non HDTV screen. ;)

Kor: Aye aye, Captain. I'll give my thoughts on P8 and the new Sonic in Gaming chat later. Though, if the latter has the rumoured hedgehog-on-underage girl action, you'll probably know what I think of it already. :)

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body