What are you doing right now?

Visiting the Bio NWN2 forums. No new information. Amazing that people there expect the devs to post answers to their questions.  :lol:

Actually, Bioware has spoiled it's bboard crowd. Their devs frequently post and usually will answer an intelligent question. The DA forum in particular has a really high amount of dev participation. It's easy to forget that is not the norm. Even here, except for Josh, the obs devs almost never post here.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Writing an argumentative essay on euthanasia.

It's killing me. :D

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Revisiting my favourite forums after a long break.

Seriously, i'm in such a mad rush to get collegework done for wednesday, when im going to a gig tomorrow night, therefore have a lack of time to do it in, and also trying to get cstuff to take away with me on thursday morning.

So yeah, not much really.

Trying to decide what on Earth to write about for this creative thing this professor gave me to do....I'm the only full college student in the class, the rest are dual enrollment from highschools, the reason for that being my dad teaches the only other class. Conflict of interest, blah blah blah.

So she gave me a seperate assignment for some odd reason, and now I genuinely haven't the slightest idea what to do...never been given this much leeway in an english class before. I can say anything I want in it.

Funny how I've always wanted that freedom in a classroom setting, but now that I have it, I'm at a loss as to what to do with said freedom...

Ah well, I have 'till Friday. :lol:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Writing an argumentative essay on euthanasia.

It's killing me. :D

:):*:lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Right now I'm reeling with college nostalgia, thanks to all you young'uns with your coffeeshop study groups and your last minute research papers and your drinking cheap red wine on your roof with your buds and watching drunk girls try to walk back from the bars in their high heels.

Well, maybe that last one was just me.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I'm trying to get motivated to run some much needed but reviled errands.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

all you young'uns with your coffeeshop study groups and your last minute research papers and your drinking cheap red wine on your roof with your buds and watching drunk girls try to walk back from the bars in their high heels.

Word.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I'm power-reading a 100-page book for tomorrow's seminar whilst listening to some soothing jazz by such greats as Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, John Coltrane and Charles Mingus. I'm skipping past quite a lot and try to take note of noteworthy little passages from this otherwise ridiculously boring book of gargantuan dimensions.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Nearly finished with that essay.

kirottu said:

Sitting here wondering why I'm home so early and not drunk when it's a Saturday night.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I am currently dreading going to work this evening.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"