Please obsidian... dont let KOTOR die....

letsryde23

Yeah, im new to this whole forum thing, but if it gets to Obsidian then, so be it.

I just want to say that I was impressed by your work on KOTOR II and am waiting with great anticipation for the release of NWN 2. I realize that you have probably recieved letters of this context ad naseum, but like i stated earlier i dont think it would hurt to tell you that you have done great things adding new and exciting features to the games you have worked on. That brings me to my next opinion... I have just recently purchased an XBOX 360 while on my year long deployment to Iraq and was dissapointed when i couldnt get the backwards compatability updates for my console (this IS getting somewhere, i promise) It wasnt until then i realized that the ONLY original XBOX game i had brought with me to play on this fancy new system wouldnt work.... no, it wasnt Halo 2, or Ninja Gaiden, or even 50 Cents crappy ass game, it was KOTOR II. Then i had this beautiful vision of an Obsidian sanctioned KOTOR game on the 360 and was sad to hear that it hadnt been greenlighted (if its even in the works). I guess what im trying to say is that as an Officail Obsidian fan, one of my biggest wishes for the XBOX 360 is just that.

Thank you for your great work and for keeping a soldier happy :D

SPC Jessie Schafer

40th En BN, 1st Armored Division

Ramadi, Iraq

Today's youth! I remember back in the good old days when men were men and soldiers were soldiers. My army duty consisted of trodding through seven feet of snow.. in our underwear.. with a pack of wolves chasing us.. and we had bloody steaks on our backs!

Oh, and we didn't have KotOR2 either, we had to settle for Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor. AND IT REFORMATTED OUR HARDDRIVES. Then they made us sort all those pesky 0 and 1's.. by hand!

But it made me into the man I am today!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yeah, im new to this whole forum thing, but if it gets to Obsidian then, so be it.

I just want to say that I was impressed by your work on KOTOR II and am waiting with great anticipation for the release of NWN 2. I realize that you have probably recieved letters of this context ad naseum, but like i stated earlier i dont think it would hurt to tell you that you have done great things adding new and exciting features to the games you have worked on. That brings me to my next opinion... I have just recently purchased an XBOX 360 while on my year long deployment to Iraq and was dissapointed when i couldnt get the backwards compatability updates for my console (this IS getting somewhere, i promise) It wasnt until then i realized that the ONLY original XBOX game i had brought with me to play on this fancy new system wouldnt work.... no, it wasnt Halo 2, or Ninja Gaiden, or even 50 Cents crappy ass game, it was KOTOR II. Then i had this beautiful vision of an Obsidian sanctioned KOTOR game on the 360 and was sad to hear that it hadnt been greenlighted (if its even in the works). I guess what im trying to say is that as an Officail Obsidian fan, one of my biggest wishes for the XBOX 360 is just that.

Thank you for your great work and for keeping a soldier happy  :D

:blink:  ????

SPC Jessie Schafer

40th En BN, 1st Armored Division

Ramadi, Iraq

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Thank you for expressing both your affirmation and hope. Rather than any of the denizens feel tempted and unable to treat your offering with respect, I'll close this and share that many share your hope.

Respectfully,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: