Goto's Yacht

It has been some time since I've played KotOR II this far, but I am in need of some help. I have boarded Goto's yacht with the Handmaiden and Atton. If I remember correctly you meet back up with the exile on the ships bridge, right? I went to the bridge and cannot find the exile. Is my game perhaps bugged, or is my memory faulty?

The exile is in the Audience Chamber I believe. It can be found at a T-juction near the start of the area and has a corridor with 4 of those security droids and 6 (I think) blaster turrets. I suggest making sure you have someone with Force Lightning and aim at the back turrets, that way you can take out lots of enemies at once, or at least damage them.

PC is in room that has a computer terminal towards right corner from point-of-view of any two characters you chose for rescuing Exile when along corridor of maintenance droids and defence turrets. Room has two G0T0-like droids in it and is about one to two rooms apart from container cells with purple force shields which in turn, is a slight distance away from part where characters board G0T0's yacht from EH.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

It has been some time since I've played KotOR II this far, but I am in need of some help. I have boarded Goto's yacht with the Handmaiden and Atton. If I remember correctly you meet back up with the exile on the ships bridge, right? I went to the bridge and cannot find the exile. Is my game perhaps bugged, or is my memory faulty?

Just keep going, you'll find him/her.

This advice goes for all games. Whenever you are lost, follow the enemies. They always get harder and thicker the closer you get.

• 2 weeks later...

Agent sith,

Simple don't use Destroy Droid against Druids. :D

I am guessing it is because you picked the wrong people to rescue your PC. I say that because Kriea and Bao-Dur work best for me, it really that depends on the Jedi Level (if they are Jedi, Mandalore works well) of party members and how you have built and equipped them. You could try stealth till you get your PC free. Also when you destroy certain Droids you should find Data-Pads that will unlock consoles allowing you to override the ships defence programs, getting you more Experience Points.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.