Mr. Sawyer Owns Us All With NWN2!!!

Volourn

some of you guys are waaaay too kind to hades.

and as for hades himself, well, ignorance is bliss, eh? :thumbsup:

cool short, btw.  josh can write, IMO.

taks

Do not mistake my online personality for my real world attributes. :)

Such as using the carry capacity tables in the PHB I have a 14 Strength and since I do have a pretty mean shot with a weapons at range and able to dodge things quite easily, I would also give myself a 12 to 14 dex. Constitution would be a 10. I have had my share of illnesses and I am out of shape. College educated and did quite well in my classes so that garners a 14. I can be rather impulsive so an 8 in Wisdom. As for Charisma I can be quite friendly and persuasive if I wish to be, but only in the real world dealing with people face to face. On the net I feel I can be more free to vent my irrationalities. Overall a 12 Charisma for I am very well liked among my peers.

Now one would probably scoff at writing oneself as a DnD character but it can be quite fun actually. I did a whole Forgotten Realms campaign where the players made themselves as PCs trapped on Faerun, using the Curse of the Azure Bonds as the startng module. I let the players take one item of their belongings to make the trip.

One took his car, one took his sword, another brought his laptop along, ne brought his backpack (which had his DnD gaming books), and the last player brought a paint ball gun.

Edited by Judge Hades

<3 JE

922154_20061010_screen002.jpg

Haha, I already like Sand.

Even though I actually like the idea of druids, they always wind up sassin' off to me when I play RPGs. They're pretty pushy people. "Don't burn down the forest!" this and "You are disrupting the Mere of Dead Men!" that. Well, let me tell you: If you play your cards right, you can waste a whole bunch of these guys in our official campaign. That'll show 'em.

Jerks.

Arson is awesome!

GOTY.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

You plus 4 other codgers. Plus summonables plus familiars.

GOTY!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Eh? Did you read the article? Look at his examples. It doesn't bother me too much as I expect CRPGs to have ph@t lewt; but I do find it odd that some of the people who whined about the ph@t lewt in NWN1 aren't whining about the apparant NWN2 ph@t lewt.

Seriously, here's the list: flaming frost cold iron greatsword +3, Death's Herald +5, Hellbane +3, and Fiendbreaker +4

And, that's just 4 examples of weapons. Not to mention other weapons,a rmour, and other ph@t lewt you can create AND find.

Anyone who expects ph@t lewt to be non existent in NWN2 or lower as comapred to NWN1 is fooling themselves.

...yeah, whatever, but I hope there is an option to rename your items, or atleast to name your newly created ones ingame.

IB1OsQq.png

What, Hellbane isn't ballsy enough?

I'll totally make my own Ram Rod of Total Burnination.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Ph@t lewt is cool! :cool:

Only when it's player made. :cool: :thumbsup::):thumbsup:

I am totally having a +5 Warhammer of lightning (if possible) or a wicked scythe :devil:

I like scythes. Death awaits thee.

It's my main weapon in Diablo 2.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

So, none reads my posts. Great.

kirottu said:

Awww, meta. You shouldn't have. :blink:

kirottu said:

josh is screwed.

he comes in late to try and salvage a project that obviously were having problems. he not get no chance to makes input when the Big Choices 'bout nwn2 were being made, but he had to be the guy who made sure that the game somebody elses envisoned gots completed by july or september or late october or whatever is new release date for nwn2. screwed.

somehow josh gots some terrible luck. torn, fo3, bg3, iwd2, that midway game... all were either cancelled or pretty much hamstrung projects that never hada chance to be anything better than mediocre. add nwn2 to list?

am thinking that josh gets screwed no matter what... got some kinda curse on him. josh ever tell a gypsy woman to, "#$%& off!"? joah ever bury his dfead dog in sacred indian burial ground? ever take OPRAH's name in vain?

if one of the top kewl factors for nwn2 is special PrCs dresses for role-play barbie, then we is kinda worried.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)