so what is the point of this forum?

I'm beginning to ponder this myself. So far it's just been bickering ground for old BIS board members, it seems.

Obsidian, you could really help here, by just posting SOMETHING for your fans. I was under the impression that boards like these existed so the developers could have close contact with their fanbase. Guess I was wrong.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"You're such an ass for this board, Volourn. " That's not very nice. very true; but not very nice. ;)

"Volourn. Factol of the Anti-Everything Brigade." If I actually had an inkling what this meant (see, I'm not bright enough) I'd have a smarmy retort for it. :rolleyes:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

This entire thread was spam sicne the first post. its ervices no purpose that a bunch of other threads covered already. I am only following that trend as are you. Why discuss me when more important things can be discussed? Cpme one guys; I'm NOT that interesting. In fact, I'm quite boring. ;)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Well before we deteriorate this thread ... well before it gets too spammy (new adjective) we'll thank newc0253 for sharing this insight that started this all. Hopefully Obsidian will have something official for us, but until then ... let's remain hopeful ;)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: