Part of KotOR2 that makes no sense

Please bear with me. I'm replying the game right now and have finished Peragus. Before I board the Ebon Hawk, I'm swarmed with Sith Troopers I have to shoot at with my turrets.

THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

Scion doesn

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Just a theory...

After the somewhat slow paced Peragus, it needed something with a little action. Stage left, the mini games.

Pazaak is out of the question at this stage, as well as swoop racing.

That leaves the turret game. Since a shoot out, OK Corral style in space is unlikely to leave any survivors, considering the nature of Peragus and it's satellites (Sp?), they went for some nice safe indoor duck shooting ;)

It doesn't make sense from anything but a pacing perspective really (or I've missed something completely). I didn't really like turret games, but it was nice with something else after endless metallic corridors fighting unchallenging mining droids.

Edited to add: It could be rationalised, that Sion brought cloaked assassins onboard and once the original crew was killed off, he picked up grunts as reinforcements somewhere along the way. They might also be spearheading an assault on Peragus and saving his precious assassins for more suitable tasks.

All guesswork though :ermm:

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I agree completely that Peragus needed an explosive finish. From a meta perspective, the Sith shootout was a good idea. From an in-game perspective, it's the wrong side of baffling.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Nihilus was supposed to appear in Peragus too. Sith soldiers are remains of that plot point

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

or maybe we all just missed the point of the game .. it was at that time that the Exile went insane - knowing he would never escape Peragus, so his mind cracked and started spinning an amazing tale - to keep him from burning a lightsaber shaped hole in his neurons..

It all makes sense!!

Fortune favors the bald.

Maybe Exile was smambot?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

or maybe we all just missed the point of the game .. it was at that time that the Exile went insane - knowing he would never escape Peragus, so his mind cracked and started spinning an amazing tale - to keep him from burning a lightsaber shaped hole in his neurons..

It all makes sense!!

This explanation sounds highly acceptable.

Edited by sys64739

There are just so many loose ends in the storyline. I really wanted to know what happened at Malachor after Bao-Dur's remote activated the Mass Shadow Gen and GoTo shows up....what happens after that? Do both droids get destroyed when Malachor implodes? Does GoTo destroy the remote and get off the planet on the Ebon Hawk?

And another thing I don't get is how the Handmaiden manages to bring Kreia to Telos after Kreia lies to her about the exile being dead (Rebuilt Jedi Enclave endgame sequence) ??? There were no other landing pads on Dantooine? I didn't remember seeing any other shuttles around. It's obvious they could not have taken the Ebon Hawk.... *sigh*

those are all good ones. perhaps the biggest one for me was when the Mandalorians (as part of the raiding party on the Ravager) were concerned that the Republic might get upset if they destroyed the Ravager since it was used against them at Malachor.

Say again?

Perhaps that was another thing they were looking to tie together but, in and of itself, it makes absolutely no sense. I would love to see that explained somewhere in the future.

I've decided that the Exile found a hidden compartment full of spice on her way to the turrets. Atton also found that compartment and used it often, which explains his excellent piloting skills.

The stash was originally Kreia's, which explains... Kreia.

Parts of conflict with characters in TSL beginning with Sith troopers - not adequately explained. Like perhaps how Sith troopers managed to enter ship as EH loading ramp could be closed like Falcon in SW: ANH. And how Kreia made it to ship before flight from Peragus.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

this was discussed once already and there was a good theory there just search and read.

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg