Does anyone no where I could buy these sunglasses?

Craigboy2

Does anyone know where I could buy specs like these?

post-1729-1160443001_thumb.jpg

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

In the Ladies eyeware section of Lenscrafters.

I find it sad that you must insult others to feel good about youself. Poor Todd, all he wants to do is bang on his drums but no one will ever leave him alone.

I can barely see the sunglasses in that picture. :)

That's why you click on it. Come on people, this is basic forum knowledge.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I did click on it. :)

I still stand by my statement. :D

A picture of the actual sunglasses on a table or something would be helpful

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I did click on it.  :)

I still stand by my statement.  :D

A picture of the actual sunglasses on a table or something would be helpful

Using smilies doesn't make it all okay.

I wasn't insulting you by saying they are in the ladies section, that's where they actually are.  You see, the flat style of glasses with large lens is really only popular among women.  Men's glasses tend to curve back to fit the face.

http://www.eyewearpalace.com/product_detail.asp?ProdID=2711

So what are you saying about the Blues Brothers?

post-1729-1160527510_thumb.jpg

Edited by Craigboy2

That was the style for men back when the movie was made but nowadays it isn't.

Says who? You? I think not baby! But seriously what is the style now adays? Recently I've seen a lot of emo, punk and prep crap and I don't like any of it. So why can't I wear (non-women)flat black classic shades?

post-1729-1160529012_thumb.jpg

Edited by Craigboy2

Using smilies doesn't make it all okay.

Sure it does. :p :D :unsure:

Does rayban still make shades like those? Seems like they used to.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Says who? You? I think not baby! But seriously what is the style now adays? Recently I've seen a lot of emo, punk and prep crap and I don't like any of it. So why can't I wear (non-women)flat black classic shades?

You just call Hades "baby".

You just call Hades "baby".

He had it coming.

:blink:

Sorry, Craigboy, I...  I just don't swing that way.  Um...  Yeah...  Bye now.

*runs and hides*

Okay but I broke up with you if anyone asks!

Edited by Craigboy2