South Park in Japanese

Atreides

Trey Parker and Matt Stone speak a certain dialect of japanese, well enough that when South Park is rebroadcast in Japan all the voices are done by them. They picked it up in College, I think. It's pretty cool.

And Casa Bonita is 50 miles or so from my house, down in Denver, but I've never been there :)

Did you guys check out 10x08 Make Love, Not Warcraft?  That's definitely one of my top 5 South Park eps.  First time I've seen footage of WoW too.

I thought it was a tad weak, but not bad.

I thought the 'Mom...bathroom. Bathroom!' was pretty hilarious.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I thought the training montage was pretty funny. Reminded me of some of their other work...

Always fade out in a monnn-tage. If you fade out it looks like more time is passsss-innnng

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I had to watch that entire episode on youtube since our Canadian comedy station still doesn't have the new episode. It's still rerunning the ninth season.

As for my favorite episode, I thought the one where Jimmy was on steroids was pretty good. Plus the Return Of The Fellowship Of The One Ring was hilarious.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I didn't see the steroids one, but the LOTR episode was fannnn-tastic. Maybe my favorite part was when the crew, decked out in Tolkienesque dress, travels by some kids playing Harry Potter. Then Cartman essentially calls the kettle black, heh heh.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The steroids one was pretty hilarious Cartman gets whupped by special Olympians, Jimmy 'roids up and Timmy is faced with a tough decision...

And I'm just rewatching the LOTR episode now. LOL

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Trey Parker and Matt Stone speak a certain dialect of japanese, well enough that when South Park is rebroadcast in Japan all the voices are done by them. They picked it up in College, I think. It's pretty cool.

And Casa Bonita is 50 miles or so from my house, down in Denver, but I've never been there  =]

They can sing in japanese too.

That has to be my favourite South Park episode. They have everything what's good and bad about anime(engrish!), not to mention the nostalgic feel to it. Who hasn't been out playing Ninjas as a kid? :D

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

• 4 weeks later...
Know this Time Child, I will smash your skull like a clam on my tummy!

Wild episode.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta