BSG

dewaybe2678

I just watch BSG's premire. have to say i'm alittle disappointmented i liked idea of 13 copied or however many there were originally. but now so many of it nuts. but Saul's right he fighting a war. i don't approve of sucide bombings. cyclons are dumber then i thought more people youu kill the more will fight

I tried to watch it three times...I fell asleep about 20 minutes into it the first two times and woke up to see the final 15 minutes the 3rd time. Gah.

Well, what I saw seemed a bit disappointing to me too...but can't say since I didn't see all of it at once. I did, however, like Starbuck's storyline. That one I find kind of intriguing.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I thought it was alright. It left a lot of unanswered questions which will probably be answered during the rest of the third season. I missed the last twenty mintues of it, I had to go to work.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

So where's the commentary from all the BSG fans here? I thought it'd be all a buzz with chatter... :D Oh wait..it's the weekend. Maybe some people have more active lives than myself. teehee

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So where's the commentary from all the BSG fans here? I thought it'd be all a buzz with chatter... :D Oh wait..it's the weekend. Maybe some people have more active lives than myself. teehee

Some of us Canadian fans haven't seen the season primiere yet. It airs on Saturdays up here instead of on Fridays.

Ah...glad I didn't go mouthing off in great detail about anything, then. :D Not that I usually do, anyway...

oh sorry i didn't mean to spoil it for you guys

Don't worry about it. You didn't really spoil it that much to be honest and I think most of those that haven't seen it yet have just avoided this thread till they do see it.

LadyCrimson: You'll be glad to know you weren't the only one having trouble staying awake. I managed to keep awake by flipping back to the hockey games during commercial. My dad, who was watching it with me, however, fell asleep on the couch beside the dog.

Not sure what it was about this episode but it was just missing that "something" to keep it going. Hopefully it will pick up a little next week. :ph34r:

I think this whole idiotic cylon occupation thing is just a pathetic excuse to add an extra season to the series.

PS. I havent watched the first episode of the new season yet.

So you want the cylons to just wipe out all the humans on they have? We could still have another season with the remaining humans in the fleet. :mellow:"

Yeah, well, I dug up the old thread about this with a proper search... :lol:"

It's Baaaack!

Well, as planned someone "distinguished" bit the dust.

I won't say who it is here as it's pretty big but the previews after the show seemed somewhat very revealing as to that particular person.

Anyway, I kept expecting a big action scene during this 2 hour season 3 premiere but most of it was just drama. Good drama, with some lesser characters having their part getting much more important, like Cally, Ellen Tigh and even Gaeta.

But in the end it just made me want to see the next episode asap.

=]