Most powerful Sith in KOTOR series (spoilers???)

Doesn't this contradict what you were saying before, about Nihilus giving the hunger a purpose? If 'power has its own purpose', then the hunger has its own purpose. Add that to the fact that Kreia says it has its own will, its own instincts and I fail to see how Nihilus gave the hunger a purpose, since it has its own purpose.

I do agree though that Nihilus was just a Sith who had unlocked the power of the dark side to a point where it has grown too much for a human to control without it consuming him. Eventually, he was consumed that much that he no longer cared  for the Sith or its teachings (no longer making him a Sith Lord) and only cared about feeding his hunger.

When Bane said 'power is its own purpose', he didn't mean power hasa purpose, he meant powers only purpose is power. The power Nihilus wielded had no purpose except its own power, Nihilus merely gave that power direction. The argument here is does a Sith Lord have to care about the Sith order to be a Sith? I'll direct you to the Sith code.

Peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength; through strength I gain power; through power I gain victory; through victory my chains are broken; the force shal free me. Now, one thing is consitent with all great Sith Lords, they are selfish and only meet there end through inevitable death. A Sith Lord only cares about the Sith order if it is as means to acquire and maintain power.

If there is a hierachy of authority(however large or small) a Sith Lord will look to use it to advance himself. If there are apprentices a Sith will either kill them or use them, to gain and maintain his power. But what happens when a Sith Lord acquires the fullest human extent of dark side power? The Sith order no longer becomes important only the force, and that's what happened to Nihilus. He didn't stop becoming a Sith Lord, he just devled too deep into the dark side, to a point where most Sith Lords wouldn't dare delve. The Sith order eventually becomes a victim sacrificed to attain power for Nihilus. Nihilus represents the deepest darkness of the force.

But he was a slave to his power and being one is a weakness until the mighty Sith.

Power is a wonderful thing to have but slavery to it is a weakness. In Weakness, The Sith believe that anyone that is weak deserve one of two things 1) Slavery or 2) Death

To die or be a slave, A Sith Lord will do anything to avoid those two things.

From what DeathScepter said Kriea is the strongest, because clinging to and gaining strength from anything but yourself is weakness. That conversation regarding the lesson of Malachore and sucking strength from Hannhar.... the lessen of Power, and Strength.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Nihilus was not sith

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Common sense states that Darth Revan is the most powerful Sithlord in KOTOR Series.

He was a brilliant tactician and he was very influential, which made it very easy for him to gain loyality among large number of people.

Apart from this, he created an almost invincible Sith Empire and destroyed the Mandelorian forces. And as soon as he turned his guns on Republic, it too was doomed as he won battle after battle and many Republic soldiers and Jedi defected to join his forces.

And Darth Revan was strong enough to defeat Bastilla and her companions (even by himself) but Malak's betrayal ruined everything.

Bastilla was a powerful Jedi and she would definitely put up a very good fight and possibly injure Revan but Revan had no known weaknesses to exploit against and he would find a way to escape at-least because he could make smart decisions even during fighting oponents, which made him great and popular.

Malak betrayed him because he under-estimated the true potential of Darth Revan and thus he spelled his own doom with it.

And when same (but redeemed) Revan turned against the powerful Sith Empire, that same Sith Empire fell within a short span of time along with destruction of the Star Forge.

I have yet to see a weakness in Darth Revan that could be exploited.

About Nihilus

Nihilus is just a monster who is considered to be capable enough to drain life from an entire planet but he is still not mentioned in the list of the most powerful Sithlords.

The reason is that Nihilus is not invincible and his main power is actually his weakness.

And there is no proof that he was capable enough to drain life even from the most powerful Sithlords or Jedi Masters. This just a plain assumption.

If Exile had not stopped him then someone else would have done it.

And if Nihilus was really as powerful as some believe then he would have proceeded to drain life from planet after planet but he could not do that.

Infact, once his weakness was exploited, he was an easy kill and I do believe that he is heavily over-rated by some people.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

"And Darth Revan was strong enough to defeat Bastilla and her companions (even by himself) but Malak's betrayal ruined everything."

I believe so too, but its not sure. You can't prove that.

"If Exile had not stopped him then someone else would have done it."

Umm... no

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

"And Darth Revan was strong enough to defeat Bastilla and her companions (even by himself) but Malak's betrayal ruined everything."

I believe so too, but its not sure. You can't prove that.

You are forgetting three things about Revan here!

A)- Revan was a "Prodigy" Jedi Master. This means that he was excellent in light Saber Combat. And this fact was also well recognized by the Jedi Council.

B)- Revan was very strong in the force and he had great knowledge of Ancient Sith Powers as he was one of the strongest Sith Lords in Star Wars Saga. He was also capable to perform "Force Storm" as well.

C)- Bastilla (despite being one of the best in the Jedi Order) actually feared Revan.

Now, I am not saying that Revan could not be defeated as there was a slight chance of that as well but still Revan was smart enough to exploit the situation in to his favour and escape. And also still Revan alone could take them down if had the chance.

"If Exile had not stopped him then someone else would have done it."

Umm... no

This is also supposition that he could not be stopped by anyone except Exile.

Exile by chance had to fight Nihilus but that does not means that only she was capable to defeat him.

Like I said before that Nihilus was not "invincible" and was to be stopped at all costs by any capable candidate. Exile at the moment was the most suitable candidate.

I just don't agree with this "Only Exile could stop Nihilus" mentality, just because only Exile gets to kill Nihilus.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

"A)- Revan was a "Prodigy" Jedi Master. This means that he was excellent in light Saber Combat. And this fact was also well recognized by the Jedi Council.

B)- Revan was very strong in the force and he had great knowledge of Ancient Sith Powers as he was one of the strongest Sith Lords in Star Wars Saga. He was also capable to perform "Force Storm" as well.

C)- Bastilla (despite being one of the best in the Jedi Order) actually feared Revan."

Umm... that doesn't prove anything. First, Revan was not Jedi Master, secondly, Force Storm is no use in such fight, third, Jedi Order surely don't send half-ass retards to fight against Revan. So those jedis in Revan's vision surely were strong and skillful jedi. And Bastila had her BM.

I believe that Revan would've won them, but I can't prove it. Is is just what I believe.

Minus for Luke (which doesn't birth until some 4000 years <_< ) since he knows technique to cut himself of the force for the moment, Exile is only one capable to take Nihilus down in one-to-one combat.

Unless Revan (and TS) know this same technique, I believe that too, but I can't prove it. Thus at the current time Exile is only one who can kill Nihilus.

Without proof to my belief all that would've happened if Revan would've attacked against Nihilus:

Revan: Yaaaargh!

Nihilus: *uses force slurp*

Revan: *dies*

Nihilus: Good meal

Umm... that doesn't prove anything. First, Revan was not Jedi Master, secondly, Force Storm is no use in such fight, third, Jedi Order surely don't send half-ass retards to fight against Revan. So those jedis in Revan's vision surely were strong and skillful jedi. And Bastila had her BM.

I believe that Revan would've won them, but I can't prove it. Is is just what I believe.

I) Revan was the Sith Lord and he had an apprentice "Malak", when he was confronted by Bastilla and her companions. Thus he was a Jedi Master equivalent at that moment.

II) Force Lightening was the second option, if Force Storm was not the suitable one. Now! don't tell me that Revan could not perform Storm Lightening.

III) And you are forgetting one big thing and that is that those Jedi were actually indirectly helped by Darth Malak himself so that they could trap Revan on the perfect spot where he could fire at them. And Darth Malak admits and reveals this little secret when you confront him on Leviathan.

Here is a hint: "I helped them" and this line was spoken by Darth Malak when you question him that how Jedi could possibly trap someone as powerful as Darth Revan.

There was no chance that those Jedi were capable enough to defeat Darth Revan by themselves, so get over it.

Minus for Luke (which doesn't birth until some 4000 years <_< ) since he knows technique to cut himself of the force for the moment, Exile is only one capable to take Nihilus down in one-to-one combat.

Unless Revan (and TS) know this same technique, I believe that too, but I can't prove it. Thus at the current time Exile is only one who can kill Nihilus.

Without proof to my belief all that would've happened if Revan would've attacked against Nihilus:

Revan's capabilities are not fully known yet, although a few ones were mentioned on the Novel "Darth Bane: Path of Destruction".

So, all your suppositions about Nihilus are wrong.

There is no proof that Nihilus could drain life from a very powerful Sith Lord or even a very powerful Jedi Master.

And by your logic, Nihilus could even defeat Darth Sedious (Who is canonically the most powerful Sith Lord).

And here is a different scenario for Revan vs Nihilus.

Revan: You will be crushed.

Nihilus: Try it.

Revan: Activates a special Force Immunity technique that can stop any force related power.

Nihilus: Tries Force Slurp.

Revan: No effect.

Nihilus: shocked.

Revan: drews out light Saber and slices Nihilus.

Like I said before that Nihilus is over-hyped. The most appropriate reason is that he is not even canonically indicated to be indicated as powerful as you try to portray him.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

three on one you mean.

And by your logic, Nihilus could even defeat Darth Sedious (Who is canonically the most powerful Sith Lord).

Funny, I've never heard of this Darth Sedious.

Edited by DarthReliguim

I made a small spelling mistake as it is "Sidious" actually.

But still I am surprised that you don't know about Darth Sidious.

Have you not watched the Star Wars movies?

Darth Sidious is canonically the most powerful Sith Lord in Star Wars Saga and his midichlorian count is 20,500.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

There is no proof that Nihilus could drain life from a very powerful Sith Lord or even a very powerful Jedi Master.

Umm.. Yes in one of the cut content movies which I saw on YouTube, the battle between Darth Sion and Nihilius, at that point Nihilius used his 'force slup' against Sion at the end.

Checkmate

I made a small spelling mistake as it is "Sidious" actually.

But still I am surprised that you don't know about Darth Sidious.

Have you not watched the Star Wars movies?

Darth Sidious is canonically the most powerful Sith Lord in Star Wars Saga and his midichlorian count is 20,500.

He was poking fun at you -_-

Umm.. Yes in one of the cut content movies which I saw on YouTube, the battle between Darth Sion and Nihilius, at that point Nihilius used his 'force slup' against Sion at the end.

Checkmate

I have seen this video!

And there is no checkmate situation here because Darth Revan and Darth Sidious are much more powerful then Darth Sion.

You should have known this! :ermm:

^Six pages and nobody has been called a N0ob.

"Force Slurp" is much better than "Force Sucky Kill."

There is no need to call anyone noob because nobody is dumb here.

That Force Slurp is a very powerful Force Drain technique actually.

That's the dumbest **** I've ever read. You need to stop believing Supershdow.

I never gave you reference to supershadow as I also don't trust that person!

But Darth Sidious is the most powerful Sith Lord and this is canonically confirmed. And Sidious does have a very high midichlorian count.

Here is some information about Darth Sidious: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palpatine

For me, Star Wars canon is most reliable information rather then fan based over-hypes!

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

I) Revan was the Sith Lord and he had an apprentice "Malak", when he was confronted by Bastilla and her companions. Thus he was a Jedi Master equivalent at that moment.

II) Force Lightening was the second option, if Force Storm was not the suitable one. Now! don't tell me that Revan could not perform Storm Lightening.

III) And you are forgetting one big thing and that is that those Jedi were actually indirectly helped by Darth Malak himself so that they could trap Revan on the perfect spot where he could fire at them. And Darth Malak admits and reveals this little secret when you confront him on Leviathan.

Here is a hint: "I helped them" and this line was spoken by Darth Malak when you question him that how Jedi could possibly trap someone as powerful as Darth Revan.

There was no chance that those Jedi were capable enough to defeat Darth Revan by themselves, so get over it.

Revan's capabilities are not fully known yet, although a few ones were mentioned on the Novel "Darth Bane: Path of Destruction".

So, all your suppositions about Nihilus are wrong.

And here is a different scenario for Revan vs Nihilus.

Revan: You will be crushed.

Nihilus: Try it.

Revan: Activates a special Force Immunity technique that can stop any force related power.

Nihilus: Tries Force Slurp.

Revan: No effect.

Nihilus: shocked.

Revan: drews out light Saber and slices Nihilus.

Like I said before that Nihilus is over-hyped. The most appropriate reason is that he is not even canonically indicated to be indicated as powerful as you try to portray him.

I) you don't know if the others were jedi masters (minus Bastila)

II)Are you kiddin' me? With just normal Force Immunity you can deal with lightning, besides, you can even do "Yoda thing". Force Lightning is not that powerful, geez. <_<

III) Umm... Even without Malak fight would've happened in Command Desk, so no "trapping helping" thankee sai.

"I helped them" O RLY? Like I would not know it. I've never played K1 you know <_<

Besides, the fight never happened, we don't know what would've happened without Malak's betrayal. I believe Revan would've kicked some jedi ass then, but there is no proof. It might've ended other way around too.

Nihilus could slurp every single jedi or sith lord, minus Exile. Every single one. You call Vandar, Zhar and other bunch of JEDI MASTERS in Katarr not as powerful Jedi Masters? And same with Sion, you call Sion WEAK?

I believe too that Revan knows such technique but there is no proof for that. I BELIEVE, I don't know.

Such power does not exist. I believe such exists (and if Revan knows it, Sidious knows it too, so no, IMO Nih. could not "slurp" Sidious) but there is no proof. So it is my personal belief and I can't use that in any arguments. It is like saying "I can shoot lazerzz from my eyes because I believe so!!1!111"

Believing doesn't make it true.

"Revan's capabilities are not fully known yet, although a few ones were mentioned on the Novel "Darth Bane: Path of Destruction".

So, all your suppositions about Nihilus are wrong."

O RLY? They are propably are not fully known yet, but you can't argument in style "he may be able to do that and he may be able to blow planets up for fun and he may be..." :ermm:

Maybe Nihilus knows how to defeat this technique that doesn't even exist?

"There is no proof that Nihilus could drain life from a very powerful Sith Lord or even a very powerful Jedi Master."

He can slurp every single force user. Did you play this game or not?

"Like I said before that Nihilus is over-hyped. The most appropriate reason is that he is not even canonically indicated to be indicated as powerful as you try to portray him."

I hate Nihilus's character. I'd be happy if he was weak moron, but he isn't. So I don't try to portrait him more powerful than he is, but I can't decline facts like you do.

Revan is overhyped

Edited by Xard

That's what I'm doing, right? :ermm:

Revan is overhyped

Revan is not overhyped!

His achievements speak volumes of his power and capabilities.

Darth Revan also knew the feared "Though Bomb". This has been revealed in the novel by "Darth Bane: Path of Destruction".

NOTE: Though Bomb is the most powerful Dark Side force power known yet. Revan learned this power as well.

Excerpt from wookipedia: Though Bomb was a powerful and destructive application of the Dark Side of the Force which targeted all Force-sensitive individuals and vaporized clothing, flesh, bone, and even stone within the radius of the weapon's blast.

The knowledge of the thought bomb was revealed to Bane when he traveled to the planet Lehon, where he found the Temple of the Ancients, and there discovered a Sith holocron which taught him the fearsome creation. The holocron was constructed by Darth Revan nearly three thousand years earlier.

Spoilers from novel: Arriving at the Temple, he found the holocron of Darth Revan, from this he learned much more about the Sith of the past and formulated a way to ensure the survival of the Order. He would learn from Revan and even from the Brotherhood and once he had destroyed the latter he would create a new and far stronger Order of the Sith Lords that would eventually destroy the Jedi.

Bane sent a messenger drone to Ruusan, informing Kaan of Kas'im's death and handing the Sith Lord the weapon of his eventual demise, the incantation of the thought bomb, one of the many things he learned from Revan's holocron.

Anyways! I recommend that you play KOTOR as well.

Those Jedi were helped by Darth Malak indirectly, so they could trap Revan. This has been revealed in KOTOR by Malak himself.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Sounds like another Fanboy to me, a Revan one at that.

Are you jealous?

You sound like a Nihilus fanboy to me!

Maybe you know more about Nihilus then me but I have now stopped the argument regarding Nihilus, as evident from my above reply.

And you can't counter my points because all of my points regarding Revan are "canon" and not self-invented so you are indeed a bigger NOOB.

If you want a nice discussion then learn to respect others first.

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Single person cannot perform Thought Bomb and there is a way to survive from it like Bane did.

"Those Jedi were helped by Darth Malak indirectly, so they could trap Revan. This has been revealed in KOTOR by Malak himself."

O RLY? Did I decline this? No, not a single time.

And that oh so wonderful prooflist don't change the fact that Nihilus would just slurp Revan.

Indeed. That is worst type of fanboyism.