Most powerful Sith in KOTOR series (spoilers???)

Rank em!

1. Darth Revan

2. Darth Nihilus - Sure....he was easy during KOTOR II but this guy consumed planets. Not a lot of bad guys can do that.

Plus, this is a cut clip from KOTOR II. It shows how badass he is

3. Darth Malak

4. Darth Traya - Giving her a rank was difficult because she isn't like most Sith. I was considering putting her anywhere from above Nihilus to below Sion. Her strengths lie in her manipulation.....I was tempted to put her below Sion because of the multiple beatings Sion gave her during the game, but she knows how to use her powers more effectively than anyone else. Plus it was crazy how easily she disposed of the 3 jedi masters. Traya is certainly smarter than anyone on this list which is perhaps her greatest asset (save maybe Revan?), but I have trouble deciding how powerful she is.

5. Darth Sion

-----------------

Loser Sith

------------------

6. Atris

6. Bastila - fake sith

7. Darth Bandon - BOOOORING....and easy to beat

Edited by HowlingOdin

Who cares?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Still, Malak is stronger :-

Yet, it doesn't matter

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Kreia/Darth Traya, especially toward end battle considering that Death Field is used so often by her against character.

Malak - Just shatter tanks containing captured Jedi using Force Drain to deprive him of life feeding abilities, so that taking him down is slightly easier.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

OMG!!! Nil pwns! :ph34r:

yet i would own all except revan. :p

Edited by Sionn

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Nihilus, he can drain the force from anyone except the exile

Naga Sadow was pretty damn powerful too.

Not true(On both counts.). In the Dark Fleet Trilogy, Luke learns an ancient Fallanasi technique, which he can use to cut himself off from the Force instantly, and also restablish connection to it instantly aswell.

And the best thing Naga Sadow did, without the help of Dark Side Embued trinkets, was throw a small brick at Ludo Kressh's head. Seriously, people overpower the 'True Sith' wayyyyyy too much.

:( :wimper: :'( Why?.... :sniff:

Oh, ok I thought it said "Most POWERFUL SITH LORD EEva!!!11"

I don't know, but I was reading....a wookiepedia :ph34r: on Darth Bane and it said he learned the Force bomb from a Holocron by Revan..... :p It didn't say that before....Yes I know it's Wookiepedia.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Some half assed fanboy has had some fun with that article

Um, no. I believe it's from the new EU novel about Darth Bane.

Anyway I would say Kreia is the most powerful, I mean not only is she manipulator extraordinaire, but also can kick butt. :blink:

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Not true(On both counts.). In the Dark Fleet Trilogy, Luke learns an ancient Fallanasi technique, which he can use to cut himself off from the Force instantly, and also restablish connection to it instantly aswell.

And the best thing Naga Sadow did, without the help of Dark Side Embued trinkets, was throw a small brick at Ludo Kressh's head. Seriously, people overpower the 'True Sith' wayyyyyy too much.

1. I meant Luke, too.

2. Note that create everything that gave Exar Kun and himself power.

:lol:

Umm, that was supposed to be "Thought Bomb". <_<

I just found it odd that Revan the {Insert Geekism}would leave such a thing behind.

Even if it's Canon, it isn't a very good explanation of how Bane figured it out, why can't they use some freakish osmosis to gain new powers?...No they have to find a force ghost, or a holocron that really shouldn't have been left there in the first place.

But but but...why "assed" and not arsed? Like I can't be arsed coming up with a argument on who's more powerful. Well what's the point, they will just find another holocron showing some unknown Sith Lord creating the universe from his navel lint.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I thought the Sith were supposed to take everything to the grave with them. I don't understand why entombed Sith wouldn't destroy their holocrons. I suppose Revan was different from normal Sith, but I don't see why Revan would make ANY holocrons whatsoever. Or pretty much any of the Sith for that matter. The Jedi should be big on holocrons, not the Sith. What, were they were afraid they'd forget their own techniques?

1. I meant Luke, too.

2. Note that create everything that gave Exar Kun and himself power.

1. Sure you did.

2.Sith Alchemy is different from Dark Side feats. The only thing he did was pass down his notes(Which wasn't much except how to change creatures, other living things and a few Force Techniques, though the techniques were practically useless without a Sith Amulet or any other Dark Side embued object to focus that much energy.) and his Sith Amulet, to Exar Kun, who is described as mearly a scholar by KJA himself, who created Kun. Kun or any of the other Ancient Sith isn't that powerful compared to Palpatine. Ragnos, amybe, but even he didn't do much except 'unify' the Sith, though I can clearly see that didn't help much.

Edited by jodo kast 5

Um, no. I believe it's from the new EU novel about Darth Bane.

Ah, with quick surfing with wookiepedia I figured it out :)

But but but...why "assed" and not arsed?

Dunno :ermm:

I'd say hands down Traya/Kreia was the ultimate Sith Lord. She manipulated her way nearly to the destruction of the ENTIRE force. She may not be the most "powerful", but you have to give her credit. She led Nihilus and Sion for a time, and even taught Revan.

1. Traya/Kreia

2. Revan

3. Nihilus

4. Sion

5. Malak

6. Atris

7. Bastila

8. Bandon

Edited by Deesra

Guest The Architect

This is just my opinion...

1. Revan (he/she can still be DS after the 'capture') & the Exile (can be DS in KotOR II)...

3. Darth Traya/Kreia

4. Darth Malak

5. Darth Sion

6. Atris

7. Bastila Shan (can remain DS)

Edited by The Architect

My list of most powerful Sith Lords in Kotor:

1. Darth Nihilus - drained an entire planet of life, if that isn't a sign of raw force power, I don't know what is. As Kreia mentioned: " It is the greatest of Sith techniques."

2. Darth Traya - drained three Jedi Masters of the force with such apparent ease, that you wonder about the limits of her power.

3. Darth Sion - used his sheer strength of will to keep himself "alive", even after his body was clinically dead. This ability made him virtually immortal.

4. Darth Revan - didn't do much as a Sith Lord, (except turn Jedi) but he was certainly a powerful force sensitive.

5. Darth Malak - used the Star Forge to empower himself and his power level wasn't that far from Revan's.

I didn't put the Exile on that list, because even though I suspect that he could very well have learnt Sith techniques in the ds playthrough, I don't think he would care about the Sith code i.e. he'd still be rogue Jedi with intimate knowledge of the Sith ways. A Sith Lord in name alone, not in spirit and mind.