The Winterwind Ezine vol2 is on the street

Gorth

Yes, this is spam. Pure unapologetic, unremorseful advertising for a non profit publication (w00t)

http://www.winterwind-productions.com/issue2/cover.htm

Encouraging artists, writers, performers to stand forth and be judged :shifty:

Help spread the word and the love of Fish (blessed be the holy Mackerel).

Featuring Damien Folettos (aka Puuk) speech on the state of the Union "Your vote (doesn't) count":

Then again, this could be the catalyst that fuels another American Revolution; one where the common people rise up and overthrow a corrupt, fascist regime, organized by like minded generals who see this administration as a self-serving, imperialistic, corrupt theocracy.

And a writer with a wonderful taste for the darker sides of life, Dragos Manea (aka Baley) "Frankie Malone":

Well, you know how she is - has the body of a 20 year old, she's fit, she's perfectly normal, God, I think I'm, uh, well, you know."

"Drawn to her? Sexually?"

"Yeah..." I said. "It's bothering me."

"Well, then do it."

"What?"

"Go for it."

"I can't just, uh, do it. She's the only mum I ever had for ****'s sake."

"Yeah, there's that."

Representing the visual arts, meet Yiannis Voyias, seeing things where nobody else sees them. We all pretend that he isn't Greek in any way "Visions from an abstract mind":

When the mind is free, ideas come spilling out from all directions. Daydreaming, I used to drink them all in, explore them in silence, often in the middle of greek lessons at school, or while trying to focus on some troublesome math at home. For that reason, I was forced to kill off my imagination, stifle the visions.

And last but not least, Joseph Avery-North (Josan) on the technical difficulties in reconciling a hedonistic lifestyle with celibacy. Tricky, tricky... "The art of celibacy":

Now at any point in the past, when a relationship ended, I mourned for a bit then went in search of some sexual healing and left the next woman who crossed my path sweat soaked and breathless on the floor.

But not this time.

Nope.

Happy reading :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yes, this is spam. Pure unapologetic, unremorseful advertising for a non profit publication  (w00t)

http://www.winterwind-productions.com/issue2/cover.htm

Encouraging artists, writers, performers to stand forth and be judged  :thumbsup:

Help spread the word and the love of Fish (blessed be the holy Mackerel).

And last but not least, Joseph Avery-North (Josan) on the technical difficulties in reconciling a hedonistic lifestyle with celibacy. Tricky, tricky... "The art of celibacy":

Now at any point in the past, when a relationship ended, I mourned for a bit then went in search of some sexual healing and left the next woman who crossed my path sweat soaked and breathless on the floor.

But not this time.

Nope.

Happy reading  :luck:

Spam indeed! You offer us a link headed by the literary wonder that spends his time diktating into the microphone of a billy goat. ;) Didn't his topic of "The art of celibacy" go out the window when he was caught "trying to help" a goat over a fence? I mean, Josan is a good Joe even if he is a Michael Jackson fan but come on, 'Beat It'? Indeed! The man has the nickname of 'Fur-paw'! ( and I don't think it was because he got a skin graft from his own armpits! ).

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.