Favorite star wars species

You know,

I think Kotor I made a bad character with Juhani. I think it is one of my favorite species but they made her way to whiny.

I would love to get a really strong Cathar warrior in Kotor III! How about a DS Cathar Jedi Guardian!

Master Vandar lives!

Twi'leks........drool

Is it possible to crossbreed humans & twi'leks????

Hehehehe.

I think he means in the SW universe, of course not in real life

Thats what i mean.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Hey, Master Ikrit rocked! Bunny with a lightsaber! Come on!

I agree, ignoring the pokamon factor, which is disturbing helped.

You would think out of all the species in the galaxy at least one would be a Vampire, the only one I have found was a non canon Jedi that was changed somehow to become an Avatar of the light. But it didn't work out the way the Jedi wanted, he became an instrument of darkness, the "Force Vampire" with the ability to feed on the force, and other stuff I can't remember... sounds familiar some how. :wub:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

It sounds like you may be referring to the Anzat species. Although they are not a "vampire" race per se, the Anzati do feed on others' life energy, particularly on Force sensitives.

There's a pretty in-depth description of the species in the Star Wars d20 sourcebook "Ultimate Alien Anthology".

Anzati roam the galaxy for one reason: the devour the "soup" of other sentient beings. To an Anzat, "soup" embodies presence and life energy, which is stored in the gelid, mucoid brain flueds of sentient beings. Beings with strong connections to the Force are particularly appetizing [...].
There's also a description on Wookieepedia, though it's nowhere near as disturbing as the one in the Ultimate Alien Anthology. Basically, in game terms (if you're familiar with the d20 system, which you would kind of have to be if you've played KOTOR), once the Anzat inserts its proboscices into the creature's brain, the creature loses 1 point of Constitution per round until it reaches 0 CON and dies. (Let's just say that the only time I even encountered one of these in a d20 game, I was really, really glad that a) there were three Force sensitives in the party, and b) my character wasn't one of them.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

It sounds like you may be referring to the Anzat species. Although they are not a "vampire" race per se, the Anzati do feed on others' life energy, particularly on Force sensitives.

There's a pretty in-depth description of the species in the Star Wars d20 sourcebook "Ultimate Alien Anthology".

Anzati roam the galaxy for one reason: the devour the "soup" of other sentient beings. To an Anzat, "soup" embodies presence and life energy, which is stored in the gelid, mucoid brain flueds of sentient beings. Beings with strong connections to the Force are particularly appetizing [...].
There's also a description on Wookieepedia, though it's nowhere near as disturbing as the one in the Ultimate Alien Anthology. Basically, in game terms (if you're familiar with the d20 system, which you would kind of have to be if you've played KOTOR), once the Anzat inserts its proboscices into the creature's brain, the creature loses 1 point of Constitution per round until it reaches 0 CON and dies. (Let's just say that the only time I even encountered one of these in a d20 game, I was really, really glad that a) there were three Force sensitives in the party, and b) my character wasn't one of them.)

:huh: I didn't know about them. Would the blood drinking have come from the Sith species or the Rakatan when they ruled Korriban? Weird.

Force Vampire. That was what I found when searching for Vampires....For some reason I like the idea of a sentient species hunting other sentients for food. :wub:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Mandalorians would be a fanction since they assimilate other species and cultures into their own.

Sounds Borgish. :)

The Mandalorians (called Mando'ade in Mando'a, meaning "Sons and Daughters of Mandalore") were a group of clan-based people consisting of members from multiple species. Their culture revolved around that of the idea of battle and war being a source of honor and pride in their community. The leader of the Mandalorians typically took on the title of "Mandalore." Mandalorians were frequently allied with the Sith, most notably Exar Kun and much later as a prototype for the Clone trooper under the power of Darth Sidious and the Galactic Republic.

Originally, the Mandalorians were a gray-skinned warrior race descended from the Taungs of Coruscant. Later, members of other species joined their ranks, until humans made up the majority. In later years, races as diverse as Togorians, Kerestians, and Mandallian Giants also joined the Mandalorians. Mandalorians spoke their own language, Mando'a, but many spoke Galactic Basic as well.

More on them can be found at Wookieepedia

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

• 2 weeks later...

Tusken raiders and sand people. Not to mention banthas. Look much like nomadic species although they don't seem to move around too often.

Hutts are probably close to last thing I like as a species.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, the Rakatans initially existed as an empire. Their race in K1 is divided on Rakatan Prime planet and so warring amongst other groups of their own kind makes them slightly different from Hutts. Hutts did dominate galaxy before, but I cannot imagine them conflicting amongst themselves. After all, mobility is an issue for them, given their bulk and weight. (How do they even make it in time for their own events and appointments with smuggling deals for clients?)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

tusken

miraluka

kiffar

wookie

gungan is my fav

'not!

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Duros. Saw quite a few of them in first game. Interesting to look at as NPCs, a few of which were on island of Rakata Prime world. Looking at them as enemies in TSL was a bit like looking at things upside down. Would have liked to know where they came from through dialogue with them although Atton does mention it on Nar Shaddaa with enough influence.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧