Favorite star wars species

^ :lol: Vandar is listed as being of the Yoda species. :lol:

Since his species is not identified I guess we have to call them something, Yoda species.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Iridonians. Not seen too many of them around, apart from Bao-Dur. Besides, not all Iridonians have to always be characterised as being devil-like.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

^ :) Vandar is listed as being of the Yoda species. :wacko:

Yaddle as well.

New-Yaddle.jpg

You would think though, that with two members of the same species on the Jedi Council at the same time, someone would have thought to give the species a name.

Edited by Silvershadow

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Well I really liked Master Zhar, and a few other twi'leks, so I'm gonna vote twi'lek. (Though my favorite characters are humans, but it seems kinda dull voting for a RL species when we're talking SW) However, I think I'll limit that to male twi'leks, because I've yet to meet a female twi'lek that didn't seriously annoy me. :wacko:

(Mission Vao for example)

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

^ :) Vandar is listed as being of the Yoda species. :wacko:

Yaddle as well.

New-Yaddle.jpg

You would think though, that with two members of the same species on the Jedi Council at the same time, someone would have thought to give the species a name.

:) I thought that was a wig on Yoda, so I googled it. Species unknown. Perhaps they are simply known as 'Y'...

Ed:..Well derr of course it's a wig.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

^ :lol: Vandar is listed as being of the Yoda species. :ermm:

Yaddle as well.

New-Yaddle.jpg

Bad hair day? :o

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Yaddle as well.

New-Yaddle.jpg

gremlin.jpg

Give in to the darkside...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yuck

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yaddle as well.

New-Yaddle.jpg

gremlin.jpg

Give in to the darkside...

Tsk Tsk, someone's been feeding Yoda after midnight.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

LOL! so is like yoda and vandar like the only ummm...yoda species in the star wars universe? its odd that they dont have a name for his species...and does anyone know what species the champ and that little mouse looking guy when you first go down into the entertainment place on nar shada? because they would have my vote for the cutest species..lol

Twi'leks........drool ;)

Is it possible to crossbreed humans & twi'leks????

Hehehehe. :)

Edited by Sionn

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

No. Twi'leks doesn't exist

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

LOL! so is like yoda and vandar like the only ummm...yoda species in the star wars universe?

Well... no, I already established that Yaddle was as well. I didn't ACTUALLY just photoshop a wig onto Yoda, you know. :p She was on the Jedi Council around the Clone Wars, mullet and all.

However, if there are any other instances of this species, I haven't come across them yet.

and does anyone know what species the champ and that little mouse looking guy when you first go down into the entertainment place on nar shada? because they would have my vote for the cutest species..lol

That would be the Chadra-Fan. Very sociable little rodents... In fact, in the Star Wars d20 system, if a Chadra-Fan spends more than 24 hours alone, they start losing Constitution points until they eventually die of loneliness. True story.

Chadra-Fans do rock. However, I will see your Chadra-Fan and raise you a Squib... or a Kushiban. I love Squibs because they're so wonderfully annoying (and so well-portrayed in the novel Tatooine Ghost), and as for Kushibans... well, who wouldn't love a half-metre tall little fuzzy creature often mistaken for pets whose fur colour changes according to its mood?

Mood fur! Come on! ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

yoda's species is seriously unknown? lol...thats just crazy! i mean i believe you, thats just weird...unless i dont know something that i should about yoda and his part in the star wars universe...lol...which is totally possible...

i also like jawas

for a bit more info about Yoda, read this:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yoda

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

My fave SW species?

Humans

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

:thumbsup: Kushibans how disgustingly cute.

Hey, Master Ikrit rocked! Bunny with a lightsaber! Come on!

(...and I'm working on it... I unfortunately recently got distracted by Oblivion :p )

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------