Favorite star wars species

Moving van engaged... :thumbsup:

And..the giant space worm from ESB. heheh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Humans

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It's not like your really a droid, so you probably have some self hating complex. :)

I like the Yuuzhan Vong and, I would like Iridorians but the description is too brief. Zabraks, Jawas, Sullustans, and those little bat like... :shifty: What the hell are they called?! *10 minutes Later* "Chadra-Fan" that's it, why do I always think Pon-Far. <_<

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Whats your favorite star wars species????

my favorite is male iridonians

So female iridonian and male iridonian are different species?

My answer is same. It was cool

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Unknown

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Do not try to define the Yoda; that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. There is no Yoda.

^_^

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Whats your favorite star wars species????

my favorite is male iridonians

My answer is same. It was cool

i meant iridonian zabraks... - ( i copied this from wikipedia)

Iridonian Zabrak

This species is the same as the Zabrak; however, the term Iridonian merely indicates those individual Zabrak who are from the planet or are a direct descendant of Zabrak born on the harsh desert planet--which is their homeworld and where the species is known to have evolved.[citation needed] Jedi Eeth Koth, who sat on the Jedi Council, Darth Maul the Sith Lord, and Bao-Dur, whose Mass Shadow Generator won the Mandalorian Wars, are all confirmed Iridonian Zabrak. Agen Kolar (whom Eeth Koth tapped to become his successor on the Jedi Council) is the same subspecies as his predecessor, based on horn pattern, hence it would be likely that Agen Kolar is also an Iridonian Zabrak, though this is merely speculation. More a cultural and geographical distinction than a biological one, Iridonian Zabrak are suspected to have a somewhat different and intact culture than those Zabrak who have spread throughout the galaxy and have largely become assimilated into the human-dominated culture.[citation needed] Scant evidence exists supporting a biological or anatomical difference between Iridonian Zabrak and others of the species, though some indicators include the tendency towards olive skin and dark hair - however, Darth Maul's skin color and hairless scalp challenge any generalities that could be made.

i copied this from wikipedia

Iridonian Zabrak

This species is the same as the Zabrak; however, the term Iridonian merely indicates those individual Zabrak who are from the planet or are a direct descendant of Zabrak born on the harsh desert planet--which is their homeworld and where the species is known to have evolved.[citation needed] Jedi Eeth Koth, who sat on the Jedi Council, Darth Maul the Sith Lord, and Bao-Dur, whose Mass Shadow Generator won the Mandalorian Wars, are all confirmed Iridonian Zabrak. Agen Kolar (whom Eeth Koth tapped to become his successor on the Jedi Council) is the same subspecies as his predecessor, based on horn pattern, hence it would be likely that Agen Kolar is also an Iridonian Zabrak, though this is merely speculation. More a cultural and geographical distinction than a biological one, Iridonian Zabrak are suspected to have a somewhat different and intact culture than those Zabrak who have spread throughout the galaxy and have largely become assimilated into the human-dominated culture.[citation needed] Scant evidence exists supporting a biological or anatomical difference between Iridonian Zabrak and others of the species, though some indicators include the tendency towards olive skin and dark hair - however, Darth Maul's skin color and hairless scalp challenge any generalities that could be made.

It's wiki. <_<

Besides, male and female are genders, not races <_<