Deus Ex

Dark_Raven

Killing Anna there saves you from doing it at UNATCO. Not much different (besides you miss her making fun of you in prison)

There? Instead of

with Lebedev

?

If you wait

and let Navarre kill Lebedev

, then you get to

use her killphrase

. :)

Unless you whack her in the subway station ofcourse :D (anyone else noted the Killphrase JC used is different than the one given?) :lol:

Flatlander woman?

I hadn't noticed that either. Is this only in early versions, I'm on the GOTY edition.

Flatlander woman?

I hadn't noticed that either. Is this only in early versions, I'm on the GOTY edition.

GOTY here.

For some reason also has a bug added in Area51 (which normal 1.112 does not have :shifty:) with a door-code. Also the New York Return Mission lacks music. Odd; odd; odd

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Now the alarm will be sounding and you'll probably find that there are some Bad People outside trying to get in. Keep shutting the door each time they try to open it.. eventually the alarm will stop and they will get bored and go away.

Ahahahahaha.

I did that at the

MJ12 facility. I freed the little green things and then kept closing the door on the scientists... they all died :shifty:

This game is a like a blend of Hitman and Perfect Dark 64. There are many similarites between the latter game and Deus Ex... but DX has much more "meat" on it.

Anyone ever spare Walton Simons at the Ocean Lab? You get an awesome little exchange with him at Area 51 bunker if you do.

You can? I have to try that one out.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

On the slim chance anyone hasn't seen it already, the best Deus Ex walkthrough ever. Yes, I am obligated to whore it in every Deus Ex thread.

Thanks! <bookmarked<

The one at Planet Deus Ex is corrupted and partially over-written with links to the walk-through of the sequel. I actually might read the walk-through soon, too ... :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT