Ranged Damage bug?

Check the logs (hidden somewhere in the (I believe) effects screen)

There you can see the Roll ... VS. ... defense and the damage buildup/reduction stuff... gives a good idea of what does what...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Well, are you using twin blasters or a single one? Am assuming that problem is after either dueling feats or two weapon fighting feats have been taken and ranged weapons have been upgraded with increases to hit rate.

Also, does character screen for your PC display Dex modifer as +5 since it is at 20? You could also use combat feats like either Rapid Shot or perhaps Sniper Shot to increase damage or with least penalties to hit rate.

Some blasters that tend to appear randomly in game are Mandalorian disintegrators and Onasi blasters which, even if not upgraded, have sufficient initial damage against tough enemies. And they might appear in containers found along Jekk Jekk Tarr underground tunnels where Visquis' hideout is. Helping Suulru obtain his moisture vaporator back from Jorran on Dantooine and 500 credits will net a disintegrator.

Consider that some enemies might be using energy shields to absorb damage of a few kinds from ranged attacks, in which using weapons that deal physical damage would take them down easily.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Precise Shot feats as well. Probably won't get as much of it like way Mira is able to, but it helps against force users who can deflect blaster bolts. Blaster upgrades like Mandalorian chambers and scope upgrades that keen ranged weapons work well against characters like Hanharr, if your character is towards LS alignment. Sneak attack feats with Assassin/Watchman classes are added to blaster damage especially if used after force powers like Stasis Field/Insanity have an effect on Sith or enemies of other kinds.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

There isn't any spoilers there vaxen...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Precise Shot feats as well. Probably won't get as much of it like way Mira is able to, but it helps against force users who can deflect blaster bolts. Blaster upgrades like Mandalorian chambers and scope upgrades that keen ranged weapons work well against characters like Hanharr, if your character is towards LS alignment. Sneak attack feats with Assassin/Watchman classes are added to blaster damage especially if used after force powers like Stasis Field/Insanity have an effect on Sith or enemies of other kinds.

There's her/his post...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Thanks then. Blaster fire with master speed and other related force powers included with LS Enlightenment helps. Sniper shot would probably contribute half of time for stun effect, especially with one-to-one fights, although Str has to be relatively high.

If starting class is a Consular, vitality increasing feats would help. Not really surprising that consulars might have difficulty with hit rate. Anyway, hit rate for three Jedi classes tends to be almost same. Weapon master/ Marauder classes increase attack damage and allow for hit rate increasing feats. Just use force powers as that is key ability of Consular until getting to somewhere near PC level 14 to 15 where character is allowed to level up as prestige.

And as last resort, just use hyper adrenal alacrity stims/hyper adrenal strength stims. Points in treat injury helps also for biorestorative underlays equippable on armour apart from making stims. Hopefully that might tide character through battles till getting to level 15.

Not hard, really.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

i just finished game as blaster jedi sentinel/sith assassin. i dont know how to use sneak attack but it was still fun. dual blasters and heavy armor(no force :shifty:)

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg