Calax

Is the posted email spam?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is the posted email spam?

• Yes
    • No
    • HECK NO
    • Are you stupid/insane?

BRAND NEW WEBSITE JUST LAUNCHED TO COMBAT GAMETESTERGUIDE!!!!

w w w . v g t e s t e r . c o m

Hi! We just put together a new video game testing website that promises no scams! We are called VGtester and working with GamerTestingGround. About a year ago, we started putting this together after hearing a lot about rip off sites like Gametesterguide, and realized that was crazy because so many companies still request thousands of game testers to beta test games. We started working with actual game companies to put together a real form of testing that can work for the general public, because it works like market research. Games must be tested upon all types of people, not just professional testers. We will not lie to you and tell you that this is a job, or anything like that...because we do not make video games ourself. Manufacturers and developers give us new game options DAILY, and request X amount of people to test them. Once those games have enough testers, they are full...but there are hundreds to choose from.

Some of the games we are testing now include: Grand Theft Auto 4, Resident Evil 5, Final Fantasy 13, Sonic the Hedgehog, Need for Speed Carbon, Grand Turismo HD, Tekken 6, Devil May Cry 4, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Legend of Zelda, DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi, Red Steel, Call of Duty 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Halo Wars, Crossfire, Guitar Hero 2, Sensible Soccer, L.A. Noire, Parabellum, Spore, Fall of Liberty, The Wheelman, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom, Tenchu Senran, etc etc etc.

Some of these games are only on upcoming systems, so some manufacturers may loan or give full systems depending on the date of release. I know many people with PS3, and Nintendo Wii systems just for testing already, however this just recently started because the release is very soon.

We offer 3 levels or payment for this program, and it just helps us pay for putting everything together. We DO NOT pay you, the manufacturers do, so there is very little money in this for us. Most of us here make most of our money testing the games also! We cannot promise what different companies pay you, we just know what we, and our program players get. We want to be upfront about this, so no one is confused...as we were very confused with a few other companies.

Visit our website and look it over, 2ce, 3 times, whatever it takes. If you are still skepticle, we can understand, but we offer a smaller fee if you still arent sure. If you decide to join, please stay in contact with out support team and let us know how everything goes. We want your feedback! Thank you, and we hope to lift this program nationwide!!!

VGTester Team

w w w . v g t e s t e r . c o m

Spelling mistakes and talking about games that have yet to be even announced. Who thinks this little sucker is spam?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Some of these games are only on upcoming systems, so some manufacturers may loan or give full systems depending on the date of release.

Spelling mistakes and talking about games that have yet to be even announced. Who thinks this little sucker is spam?

A free wii! I'm so there.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Where's Fallout 3: Return of the supermutant ninja turtles? And PST: Nameless One's Revenge? ANd BG3: Sparky the Wonderhound runs Amok? I don't see any of them. :)

What a fraud site. If they were real I could test all those games. D:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.