TV: Heroes

Gfted1

It makes me sad that we won't be following these characters next season.

What! Thats unbelievable, where did you hear that from?

Right here.

Agreed this was a great episode. I think its awesome Shapchanger Girl can also effect her immediate environment. Nice touch.

I'm with Surrep on the new chicks ability. Plus this weeks webcomic adds some light to what happened right after Ted went all meltdown at the Bennet's dinner party.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I expected them to be bedridden, pale-looking, and falling apart in general. So while Claire would be cured from radiation poisoning, I'm pretty sure that whole area should be suffering from the fallout. Also, I hope Ando and Hiro continue on in the future while at the same time we see everyone else in the past.

I expected them to be bedridden, pale-looking, and falling apart in general. So while Claire would be cured from radiation poisoning, I'm pretty sure that whole area should be suffering from the fallout. Also, I hope Ando and Hiro continue on in the future while at the same time we see everyone else in the past.

Hiro has to go to the past and become Kensei and perfect his powers. At least... thats what I'm hoping.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hiro has to go to the past and become Kensei and perfect his powers. At least... thats what I'm hoping.

That'd be great... but it seems like too big an undertaking for a TV show with a lot of other action going on outside of a feudal Japan setting.

• 1 month later...

The Peter/Sylar fight was disappointing. And after he "died" I spent the next 10 minutes yelling at the screen for them to pull the shard out.

I'm interested to see what Isaac meant about being a hero.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Looks like future Hiro wasnt too happy to see present Hiro. I wish the fight scene was longer and Ive got myself convinced Peter's mother has unrevealed powers. Pretty neat seeing Lindermans ability also. I wonder if he can use it on himself effecively making himself immortal.

Wow, Linderman sure is delusional, isn't he? As much fun as I had watching the antics with Ted, Matt and Bennet, I kinda long for the evil HRG of episodes past. He was a damn good bad guy.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I was wondering, how was HRG able to "direct" his thoughts to Matt? Matt appears to be only able to focus his powers on who he can see and by concentrating. HRG woke him from a dead sleep and did all his communicating out of sight in another room. Not trying to point out a plot hole, just wondering aloud if HRG has some kind of power too.