TV: Heroes

Gfted1

What about this.

What program do you use to make "moviegifs"?

Oh a greate episode but what happened to Matt? He is walking and talking with the guys and then *puff* he on a slab? Yes I suppose we are to understand that he was captured but it would have been nice to actually show it.

I was wondering the same thing. Matt, Ted and Claire are all standing there then all of a sudden Matt and Ted are captured but somehow Claire isnt. I can only assume its addressed in the webcomic. I was also wondering how they explained Claire's healing to the neighborhood worth of people that were standing outside the house when she emerged.

If they really didn't want any suspicion cast on HRG, they should have made it a car wreck, not a shooting.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

What about this.

What program do you use to make "moviegifs"?

I don't. I get them from other people.

Oh a greate episode but what happened to Matt? He is walking and talking with the guys and then *puff* he on a slab? Yes I suppose we are to understand that he was captured but it would have been nice to actually show it.

It's a mystery. Eric Roberts probably just shoved his gun up Matt's ass and said come along.

I was wondering the same thing. Matt, Ted and Claire are all standing there then all of a sudden Matt and Ted are captured but somehow Claire isnt. I can only assume its addressed in the webcomic. I was also wondering how they explained Claire's healing to the neighborhood worth of people that were standing outside the house when she emerged.
Nope, not in this week's comic. As for Claire, from a distance it probably looked looked like she was just sooty.

Nope, not in this week's comic. As for Claire, from a distance it probably looked looked like she was just sooty.

And/or the Haitian came.

It looks like we'll be looking at a five week hiatus after episode 18. But something tells me the ending to Like Any Parasite should keep us on the edges of our chairs.

I love and hate at the same time those kind of endings. :)

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Well, I'm happy that it might explain a certain conversation between Hiro and Peter from episode , jesus, it seems like a lifetime ago, five or whatever?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Im excited about the showdown between Peter and Sylar. While they appear evenly matched I feel Peter will prevail if only because he can get all Sylars powers by being in proximity while Sylar will have to do a brain gouge to get Peters. Plus, Peter now has control over his ability.

Im excited about the showdown between Peter and Sylar. While they appear evenly matched I feel Peter will prevail if only because he can get all Sylars powers by being in proximity while Sylar will have to do a brain gouge to get Peters. Plus, Peter now has control over his ability.

Which means all Sylar has to do is whistle softly to stun Peter... :)

I can't wait for it either :woot:

Global aired it early again. Holy crap the **** is hitting the fan. That cliffhanger makes me hate them for not having new eps for 5 weeks.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

That's a great cliffhanger. I didn't like this episode as much as the last one, but that's to be expected. The Hiro/Ando plotline is getting a little more annoying each week.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

No more oggling teh cheerzleadorzzz for Kor.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well, since she's pretty much dropped outta school and gone on the lam, I'd have to say we won't be seeing Claire run around in her cheerleading outfit anymore.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Another really good episode! :woot:

What was the game Micah and Nikki/Jessica playing on a PS3(not bad for jobless people on the run)?

Remember Micah can rob ATMs

And my guess was Heavenly Sword.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It makes me sad that we won't be following these characters next season.

Devastatorsig.jpg