TV: Heroes

Gfted1

http://www.primatechpaper.com/career_form.shtml

Edited the page source and the js file so the code check could never fail.

And I'm finding absolutely nothing interesting on this page.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I really feel sad for those people who haven't been reading the online comic. They must have thought last night 'How did they re-capture Sylar?'.

I hope I don't miss out on too much by not subcribing to this whole Heroes 360 thing.

Anyhoo, Here's the latest installment in the weekly webcomic, featuring Radioactive Man!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I really feel sad for those people who haven't been reading the online comic.  They must have thought last night 'How did they re-capture Sylar?'.

I hope I don't miss out on too much by not subcribing to this whole Heroes 360 thing. 

Anyhoo, Here's the latest installment in the weekly webcomic, featuring Radioactive Man!!

Still not sure as to what this whole Heroes 360 thing is... seems like all the fake site crap you get with LOST and now 24.

Hana Gitelman is hot, its the same actress that played the information broker and Desmond's girlfriend from 24 last year.

@ Kor, Nartwak: Do either of you have a link to all the comics in .pdf form? Id like to dl and save the entire series.

Was that Radioactive Man in the Nevada desert or a new Hero?

The link is the same for all of them. Just change the number from 001 through 017

Has enough time passed for us to quit using spoiler tags yet? I vote yes.

I don't know squat about the PDF's Gifted. And yes, it was Ted.

edit: and the ratings are in!

Eat that, Jack Bauer!!!

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

@ Kor, Nartwak: Do either of you have a link to all the comics in .pdf form? Id like to dl and save the entire series.

Was that Radioactive Man in the Nevada desert or a new Hero?

The link is the same for all of them. Just change the number from 001 through 017

D'oh. That makes sense, thanks.

I don't know squat about the PDF's Gifted. And yes, it was Ted.

Meh. I wouldnt have know that unless I read the comic you linked. Wasnt he jailed by the FBI in season one? It kinda irks me that events unfold in the comics that areing in the series. Like you said, how Sylar was recaputred is a mystery unless you read the comic.

Oh well, off to dl.

I don't read the comics, and frankly I found myself scratching my head after the last episode, going... "Whaaa?" I was perplexed and disappointed.

How did they recapture Sylar? When did MindReader Man start dogging Cheerleader's dad? When did Cheerleader discover her parents weren't her parents? Who is the strange dude with fiery fingers? Was I just not paying attention these past weeks?

Maybe the next episode will clear things up for me, but at the moment I am totally lost. :shifty:

Edited by ~Di

I don't read the comics, and frankly I found myself scratching my head after the last episode, going... "Whaaa?"  I was perplexed and disappointed. 

How did they recapture Sylar?  When did MindReader Man start dogging Cheerleader's dad?  When did Cheerleader discover her parents weren't her parents?  Who is the strange dude with fiery fingers?  Was I just not paying attention these past weeks?

Maybe the next episode will clear things up for me, but at the moment I am totally lost.  :shifty:

Breaking glass != escape, there's more to a prison than the bars on your cell. Since the incident at the high school. This episode, you even see her ask. He was the nuclear man from several episodes past. Yes.

Somebody is going to

bite it

on Monday.  Here's the link, but be warned, spoilers abound!!

my guess is Isaac, or Mohinder

Well, Nikki is just starting to be able to use her powers when she's not Jessica and she's starting to get more interesting so I doubt it will be her. Hiro is too popular to kill. Peter is too important. Usually when they're like "WE'RE GOING TO KILL SOMEONE OMG" its someone no one really cares about. My guess its A) The Haitian, B)Ando(I think thats his name, Hiro's buddy), or C)The FBI chick. Since they say series regular and not one of the main characters, and all of them I believe have been there since the beginning. They could probably get away with killing Nathan, but I think he could be really cool with some more development.

Also, does anyone else think the crazy legendary feudal japanese warrior with the sword that focuses his power is Hiro gone back in time?

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I don't read the comics, and frankly I found myself scratching my head after the last episode, going... "Whaaa?"  I was perplexed and disappointed. 

How did they recapture Sylar?  When did MindReader Man start dogging Cheerleader's dad?  When did Cheerleader discover her parents weren't her parents?  Who is the strange dude with fiery fingers?  Was I just not paying attention these past weeks?

Maybe the next episode will clear things up for me, but at the moment I am totally lost.  :aiee:

I havent read the comics but know the answer to most of the things you have asked. Mindreader started dogging cheerleaders dad after he asked him to wipe her memories. I also remember cheerleader discovering that her father faked the visit of her real parents, she must have overheard something. The strange dude with the fiery fingers is the radioactive guy, but last I remember he was in custody.

Are there two unexplained escapes in the show?