TV: Heroes

Gfted1

Less than seven hours. I'm pretty excited for tonights episode. Sylar versus whoever gets in his way.

I realize this wouldn't happen, but wouldn't it be cool if Peter died tonight?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Loved last nights episode. I find it refreshing that they actually, you know, advance the plot every episode.

We finally got to see how Sylar opens skulls (I swear to god I heard a slurping noise while he was holding the cheerleader up against the locker), saw Claire survive and got to see what power the girl working with HRG has (telepathy/suggestion?). Cant wait to see what they plan for Sylar now that hes captured.

So, the million dollar question, did Jenny shoot Micahs father in the end?

Edited by Gfted1

Loved last nights episode. I find it refreshing that they actually, you know, advance the plot every episode.

:D Perhaps they have set in stone storyboard ready. Usually every american series have room atleast one season of fillers if the series comes popular.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Heroes Recruits Captain Sulu

Superman had Jor-El. Batman has Wayne Manor. And now Hiro Nakamura has Captain Sulu.

Figuring all great Heroes need to have come from somewhere, the hit NBC series has tapped Star Trek icon George Takei to play the father of Hiro Nakamura, the plucky Japanese office worker who happens to be able to bend the space-time continuum.

Spoiler Alert: The rest of this news bit actually contains a minor spoiler. But nothing truly damaging.

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index....73-0a626192faf0

I thought the whole battle between Sylar and Peter was a little meh, but the character development for the rest of the episode was astounding. I actually think I enjoyed the bits with Claire and Zach more than the big showdown.

On second thought, I like the way the battle played out. I'd rather they leave it up to our imagination than make us sit through six minutes of bull**** CGI. I can watch the X-Men sequels for that, thank you very much.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Hum... may I ask what battle? They fall off a roof and it's a battle? Peter didn't even use his power(he could've used telekinesis). And what, Sylar regenerates too???

It was still one the best episodes so far.

By the way I'm dropping my stupid Evil-Hiro theory because my wife made me realize that the slashing sound I heard when the waitress died was her dropping the can opener. :">

But I have another one! Syler could be Zach(too obvious but why hasn't he killed Claire yet?) or even Evil-Future-Peter(when the cops arrive he "fixes" his foot even though Claire is far away, leading me to believe he can keep the powers he absorbs...). See, usually in movies or television, when you can't see the face of someone it usually means it's because we know him. So I'm trying to figure out who we know that could be Sylar.

I guess we'll know next week. (w00t)

Hum... may I ask what battle? They fall off a roof and it's a battle? Peter didn't even use his power(he could've used telekinesis). And what, Sylar regenerates too???

Well, as we've seen so far, Peter needs time to figure out how to use other peoples' abilities, plus proximity is a factor as well. Seeing as how Sylar kept his distance right up until they fell, I don't see how Peter would have been able to combat him. Plus, Sylar has obviously mastered his gift, while Peter using his power for the first time would be more like " hey! I can bend this spoon with my mind"

I think your theory on Zach = :crazy:

edit: and what regeneration did Sylar portray? None. He landed on Peter. That's probably how he survived.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

edit:  and what regeneration did Sylar portray? None.  He landed on Peter.  That's probably how he survived.

He did?

What I saw was Sylar unconscious at least one foot next to Peter who was lying dead in a pool of his own blood. We never see them hit the ground(do we?) so how can you say he landed on Peter, especially since Sylar was unconscious? :)

Why didn't Sylar just fly away as they were falling?

Anyway, we'll find out next week, same bat-time, same bat-channel.

Edited by astr0creep

I figured he was using the professor's program to locate them all. Hence why he had the huge map in his apartment.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Do you post over at the 9th Wonders boards, Astro?

It looks like Modays episode scored very well in the ratings. Over 16 million Neilson viewers tuned in.

Me myself, I'm looking forward to the flashback episode on Monday.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Do you post over at the 9th Wonders boards, Astro?

No I don't.

As pathethic as it sounds, these Obs boards are the only forums I post, along with SCI-Fi's BSG and Gamespot, under the same name but less often. -_-

On topic: I can't wait for next week's flashback episode either.

Heroes Recruits Captain Sulu

....cool. I always thought he deserved more time in the ST movies.

....16 million in Neilson? Things are lookin' good for this series. I can't stand it when they cancel series that have decent fan-bases because of an outdated Neilson system. :angry:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts