quickie about NWN

taks

is there a way to instasleep in NWN... can't find a cheat code and i'm tired of moronic module builders starting out mages w/out memorized spells. what a bunch of malarky...

taks

comrade taks... just because.

This is why God gave us tea breaks. Have a rest, stare out the window. It's good for your eyes.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Really? Even if you start in a non hostile area (like an inn), and can rest if you choose to? Does that relaly effect anything?

Now, if you had no spells at the start, and were forced to fight a mass of enemies before getting the chance to rest, than yeah, be mad. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

darkness over daggerford starts you out with no spells in the middle of a fight. while it is not hard to run and hide, it's sort of a waste to go through the whole freaking epilogue hiding in a corner. very moronic. why even have it. just do a cut scene where your guy stands back and lobs a spell or two. sheesh.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I seem to remember that it DID let you sleep. I certainly used a crapload of spells in that first battle.

No, nearly every game I play on NWN is as a wizard. I did not import, either, and had to level up then and there. Trust me, I wouldn't have been able to win that fight as I jacked up my difficulty and I was a 'pure' mage, so without spells I would have been running away (not very effectively given NWN's mechanics).

I know I had stoneskin, lightning bolt, and even flesh to stone. I too would have complained vigorously had I been left without. Oddness.. maybe because mine is 1.0? :p

Edited by Tigranes