Bioshock update

Epiphany

This is news?  :p

+1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

This ain't news, Bioshock was always scheduled for X360 and PC only. Although I wouldn't wonder if there's a PS3 release sometime after launch.

It's the usual story: Publisher signs exclusive deal with MS, MS can brag around with the magical word "exclusive".

Until today, it was always considered to be coming to the PS3, now it's not. It's the same situation as Alan Wake.

To the best of my knowledge there was only one "announcement" a few weeks ago stating Bioshock was coming out on PS3. Apart from that, Bioshock has always been talked about as a PC/XBOX exclusive.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

To the best of my knowledge there was only one "announcement" a few weeks ago stating Bioshock was coming out on PS3. Apart from that, Bioshock has always been talked about as a PC/XBOX exclusive.

Exactly. This game was originally announced on the PC, and that is all that matters. Who cares on which console it's released on?

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Exactly. This game was originally announced on the PC, and that is all that matters. Who cares on which console it's released on?

Me, and just about every console player in the world.

So no one that matters then. :D :)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: