Kreia-Exile bond

Although the game never said this, I assume that the Exile and Kreia created their bond while they were both near-dead on the Ebon Hawk at the beginning of the game. That said...

How did it get so powerful as to threaten both of their lives?

If the bond was still in effect when they were in the Trayus Academy, when Kreia died, why didn't the Exile? Did Kreia lie about the fatality of the bond?

Think of force bonds as being specific to force users who are involved in it rather than simply as something that is dependent on how one understands it through plain logic alone. Besides, such bonds can be of varying intensities.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Really? Where does it say that?

And when you say fallen to the dark side, you mean Kreia?  I thought she was always neutral, even when she was a Sith Lord.  That's why she was 'kicked out'.

Even by the appearance of Kreia you can clearly see her affiliation. When you appears pale and with dark robes I beleive that indicates her dark side nature. When she appears as she does when you first encounter her on peragus she seems nuetral; as she is.

As your friendly bearer of all things M4-78 related:

{concerned}That is most unnatural. This bond you share with Kreia is not like any I've ever heard of. How did it come to be?

The bond can be broken in many ways. If one falls to the Dark Side, the bond may fade and eventually break. This is why, when gripped with fear, Kaah was unable to feel our bond. He assumed I was dead.

One of the masters says that with a massive shift in a point of view the bond can be broken, to my memory - or with a view being shattered. This is what happened with Kreia.

StarWarsKnights.com -- Do not invent details which are not in the play

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking about force bonds, there was supposed to be a connection between Bastila and Revan in KotOR. Not sure if bond was severed, or whether it was maintained.

K1 did not seem to explain how bond between them was affected at all, nor did K2 provide any explanation of any after effect that bond had with Bastila and whether it was ended or continued to exist, since Revan departed for journey to unknown regions which it did mention towards end of game.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, they shared dreams.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)