Problem in Secret Academy area

Dude, you gotta give people more time to reply.

Anyways, Raven means going to your in-game menu, going to the party-selection screen, and un-equiping those party members, then re-equiping them. If it works, Atton and Kreia should appear at you side.

If not, I don't know what to tell you. It's a bug. The game's chock-full of 'em.

Sticky FAQ's are your friend...

They also answer faster than any forummember; cause they are made before the question :ermm:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

When I enter that place it activates a cutsceane and all that. I talk to Atris and now i'm trying to get my party back but i cant because atton and kreia are not in their cells only bao-dur. They are in front of the entrance door. Can anyone help me please? :)

SAVE IT AND PATCH IT. You than should restart your computer, i had to at the same area.

It's a bug, if it's the one I'm thinking of, the solution is to re-load a previous save and when you enter the academy, choose a different response than you did before, when Handmaiden asks you to stand down.

Unless there's a mod fix for it, which is always a possiblity..

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

SAVE IT AND PATCH IT. You than should restart your computer, i had to at the same area.

Considering the patch causes this bug I assume the OP has 1.0B :)"

*mechanical voice*

http://www.team-gizka.org/downloads.html

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

One common glitch to avoid involves dialogue response that says "All right, we mean you no harm" when Handmaiden demands your party drop their weapons after entering Telos' Jedi academy. Not really new, anyway.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

*mechanical voice*

http://www.team-gizka.org/downloads.html

Notice:

Some other Mods aren't compattable with that patch, because they do the same thing or give you another party member in the same location, so check your mods before using the Gizka Patch...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot