We only talk about my avatar

Musopticon?

Or the apparent lack of it.

Not that I think a decent avatar is essential to a forum persona or anything, just that I really need a new one. Doesn't matter what the theme is, but it'd be great to keep a general feel of Mus as with all of my avatars.

No worries though, I don't exactly think that you'd suggest anything bad. Or at least anything worse than what I've already used as avatar. No, not me. Me, I trust you with all my decisions. :wub:

No, Shinji is not a good idea. Neither is anything that has anything to do with comics

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

reaver.jpg

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Thanks, I guess this thread can be used for everyone's avatar needs. I just had to use that title. Had to.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Dream on.

kirottu said:

What was wrong with my suggestion?  :angry:

I'm going to use that next time I change my avatar.

:D

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Aww, you want me to channel my inner swede? :p

kirottu said: