Language problems

I just got the game and its in German and i dont understand nothing ! So can anyone help me with this problem cuz its really serious cuz i cant get though the first level  :">  :">  :-"

You're talking about Knights of the Old Republic 2, or NWN2? Because if it's the latter, you've got some 'slpainin to do.

How did you end up with a german version? :-

I think getting English soundfiles shouldn't be a problem, the patches for better sound and video quality must be somewhere around. Getting English text is another matter, I don't think it is possible to change it.

Your best bet would be to go and bring the game back to where you got it and look for an english version.

Oh. Where do you live then?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

nop its not a pirate game :p no really and i didint copy i said i bought

There's also the possibility that you were tricked into buying what was nevertheless a pirated version; my humble recommendation therefore is that you check your system for viruses, spyware, etc.

pronounced: Throatwobbler Mangrove

There is a lot of pirate products in Estonia? :rolleyes:

I thought that Russia was the place to get those :p

This sounds like a weird problem. I propose that you bring that copy back to shop you bought it and demand other one and test it.

Maybe they have some copies of German version in that shop and you accidentally got one.

i tried 1 english patch from http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com but didin't work cuz said that something is missing or something like that and i've been searching for a patch for like 5hours .from the morning at 6 to 11  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: . so need it cuz i don't know nothing about german and never did  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Can you give more specific info?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

• 2 weeks later...
I just got the game and its in German and i dont understand nothing ! So can anyone help me with this problem cuz its really serious cuz i cant get though the first level  :">  :">  :blink:"

im kotor 2 a weird language came up and i had to delete the data

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

i live in EUROPE / ESTONIA there are a lot pirates in my country but i bought a original ! <_< well..... atleast i think i bought an original  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

You most likely did get the original, and it's probably the german version. Next to no games get Estonia translations, I don't know of any big titles anyway.

Games that I've picked up in Eesti were always in English, so i can imagine this is just some freak occurance of some place buying in the german version.

Edited by @\NightandtheShape/@

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me