Romance scenes

As a man comfortable with his sexuality, it's because Bao is one sexy alien. Look at those abs.

Indeed. :D But also because he has a sweet personality, he's more compatible with my Exile than Atton and/or Disciple and well... he has horns. :) I have a thing for men with horns (**coughValencough**). :)

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Maybe horns on head of Iridonians could also be considered as a way of protecting against lethal blows from unarmed attacks of a kind assuming that attackers' hands are not protected with any kind of glove or material denser than that of horns. Or perhaps against thrown projectiles like stones that could potentially land on character's head.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

By the way, has anyone achieved the Visas 'love scene' with a female character (if that blue blinking meditation is a love scene)?

Yes, I have had that moment with Visas while playing as a female Exile...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Well, I have the xbox verison.

so, I don't know what I do need to get that scene.

Nah. Definitely a fluke (like the gender check didn't go right) or Deadly is lying about the modded game. Probably altered the gender with the same game editor. :lol:

Basically, the game calls for Disciple (no matter what) if female and Visas if male no matter what.

Edited by Wild Storm

In game non-modded...

(I have also gotten it in a modded game, so I think it's in the original programming...)

That explains that.

Well, I have the xbox verison.

so, I don't know what I do need to get that scene.

Nah. Definitely a fluke (like the gender check didn't go right) or Deadly is lying about the modded game. Probably altered the gender with the same game editor. :lol:

Basically, the game calls for Disciple (no matter what) if female and Visas if male no matter what.

^ <_< Pfft.....Apparently not.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Well I am the type of guy whom is willing to try anything at least once.

Just say, Official boards or not, gamer sites do tend to be filled with bull****.....but not always..............

Some sites has more bull**** than others.

This sites has some bull**** but if you want to smell a lot of bull****.....

Go to www.ashidakim.com

You cynic Wild Storm. :rolleyes:

Ninjas?

I want to know if the conversation was the same, IE did Visas say the part about Brianna?

There are three dlg in the visasend.dlg. All of them (except the third which is just SCRAP) refer to the Handmaiden. And the second one is connected to the first one when Visas walks into the corridor (when the Exile asks if something is wrong) :-"

Edited by Wild Storm

Don't believe everything someone tells you. Nightshade is probably just messing with DarthSceptors head.  :p

No, I really got it in a non-modded game...

But then I don't know about the X-box version...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Don't believe everything someone tells you. Nightshade is probably just messing with DarthSceptors head.  :p

No, I really got it in a non-modded game...

But then I don't know about the X-box version...

Then it was definitely a bug unless you were fiddling with the save game editor. It was apparently not supposed to happen based on the fact that the Handmaiden is mentioned.

Edited by Wild Storm

My female lightside jedi also meditated with Visas. This was on the X-Box version.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a gender fluke as several times through the game I've had characters refer to the PC as 'he' or 'him'. I even had a play through where Kreia informed me I was not to breed with her.

It occurred to me that Mariluka physiology might be vastly different than my own.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Minor over looked dialogues when Obsidian was being rushed to complete the game. A few gender errors, here and there. ;)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester