On Dxun, Where is the Lower Base?

One FAQ said that after I get back from Onderon to the Mandalorian Base on Dxun, I can go to the lower base where, if I had not gone there before, I can go there where I will probably find more Sith to fight. I can't find it. Please Help me. :mellow:

Edited by JohnJordan

They probably mean either

1) Mandalore's office (goodies)

2) The dock of the Basilisk (goodies)

3) The stash in the woods (the non-mission one; needs explosives from Dantooine) (goodies)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It is basically area in Mandalorian camp where shuttle is stationed in, where there are several containers with items of a few kinds. Look for it when you enter Mandalorian ruins.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

What's the Dock of the Basilisk? Thanks!

That would be the hanger that stores the Basilisk (or what it was called); the dropship that brings you into the conquered Onderon.

It is locked before all the Freedon Nadd temple and Onderon stuff but you can enter and loot after it...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Make sure you play thru the game. The story will run you headlong into sith on Duxon, you can't miss them.

But for fun I like to wander anound the Mandelorian camp after I get back from Onderon in search of sith assassins, I found there are a few still hidden. They won't come out until you attack them, or someone gets too close.

There are a few things that will become avalible to you only after you have been there in the form of loot. They have been mentioned already in this thred. But these things are cheesy and nothing special. Still if you want to go for it ...

The first is a room in back of the place you orignaly found Mandelor. He stops you when you first arrive but not when he is apart of your party. If you can't wait the steath skill will get you past him.

The other is another weapons stash. You can get explosives from Koribaan or Dantooine that will open it.

One FAQ said that after I get back from Onderon to the Mandalorian Base on Dxun, I can go to the lower base where, if I had not gone there before, I can go there where I will probably find more Sith to fight.  I can't find it. Please Help me.  :)

That's crap. <_<

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

One FAQ said that after I get back from Onderon to the Mandalorian Base on Dxun, I can go to the lower base where, if I had not gone there before, I can go there where I will probably find more Sith to fight.  I can't find it. Please Help me.  :blink:

No such place mate. I think the FAQ might have been referring to the Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

The other is another weapons stash. You can get explosives from Koribaan or Dantooine that will open it.

Where do you find the explosives on Dantooine? I came across them by accident on one of my first playthroughs, but Ive forgotten where they are.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

The alien seller standing outside has them... either whack him; or persuade him to give it to you for the wrenchy thing found inside the bots in the Khoonda Residence

^

That would explain it then. I usually forget to talk to him and get on with the fighting, then leave the planet. Thanks.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.