Obsidian just got little bit more awesome.

kirottu

Linky.

I would so wanted to be office kitten of Obsidian, but Oliver got all the sympathy votes, because of his leg. Now I just have to return the full body kitten suit I had bought... or I could just keep it. I mean it

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

That cat stole my middle name!

Edited by Arkan

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Poor broken legged kitty. :) At least he was rescued by kind hearted cat-lovers.

Looks exactly like the first cat I aquired after moving in with hubby. Sadly, she died a year or two ago. They're so cute the first year. Memories.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I wub kitties.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Poor broken legged kitty. :) At least he was rescued by kind hearted cat-lovers.

Looks exactly like the first cat I aquired after moving in with hubby. Sadly, she died a year or two ago. They're so cute the first year. Memories.

Cats don't stop being cute. Unless they're persians. Persians are never cute. I had an 18 year old cat that was still cute. Thats like over 100 in cat years. Then she had a stroke and couldn't talk anymore.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Cats don't stop being cute.

Depends on the cat. :shifty:

But yeah, I know what you mean. I still think they're cuter the first year tho. Something about the rambunctious, goofy kittenish energy and eyes.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Like, I can't bring myself to trust grown-up men who care for - or seek companionship with - fluffy-wuffy felines. I get all eww and sanctimonious and preacher-like self holy. I make these haughty faces (involuntarily, natch) while they parade their tiny fluffsters incessantly; don't get me wrong: it's not disgust or dread, it's - I suppose, deep down - my own tacit want (or need) for fuzzy-wuzzy brotherhood. And then I close my eyes and think amity-wamity thoughts whilst slobbering outwardly and crying inwardly - begging the bad man to stop whoring his object d'affection on me. I guess what I'm trying to say is: Adieu, Neverwinter Nights 2. Bonjour, Fashion Tycoon 2005. I do wish you chaps at Obs'd sport quaint Freddy Mercury-like staches from time to time. I really do. Oh, almost forgot: nice cat, hope it don't gash too much.

Edit: "fluffy" instead of "fluff".

Edited by Baley