hk-47

Wait, confusion: are you having trouble finding the last part, or were you able to reactivate him?

If it's the former, I know it's possible to get all the pieces by the time you finish Nar Shadda if you go there first. You have two already, then you get one from the droids in Vogga's warehouse, and the other you can buy... I think from Kodin, although I might be wrong.

You can buy one part from a couple people: Kodin (I think), Akkere on Dantooine, and apparently 1B-8D too. The others you have to get through plot related occurences.

Assasin protocols = his exp

more exp, more active his "assasin protocols" are.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Oh

More gameplay stuff

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

There is the pacifist package that you can get from the "Not Male Female Rodian" (forget name) on Nar Shadda after stabilizing Onderon.

What!? Pacifist package? I've got to see this... I tried loading a savegame after I stabilized Onderon and going to the Not-Male Female Rodian with HK, but nothing happened...

WHAT MUST I DOOOO!!!?

I've played throught this game twice, and HK-47 never had a special disruptor rifle.

Is he supposed to have it when you reactivate him? Or what?

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just my game-copy?

It's not a problem with your game. Said rifle is more cut content, in that it only exists as a file outside the game, and has no spawn points in the game. You can get it by cheating, but that's it.

There is the pacifist package that you can get from the "Not Male Female Rodian" (forget name) on Nar Shadda after stabilizing Onderon.

What!? Pacifist package? I've got to see this... I tried loading a savegame after I stabilized Onderon and going to the Not-Male Female Rodian with HK, but nothing happened...

WHAT MUST I DOOOO!!!?

You need to have stabilised both Dantooine and Onderon before you can get the Pacifist Package. Once you've done that, buy it from the Rodian (Geeda I think), and talk to HK-47 with it in your inventory. There's an option to install it, and then just go from there.

Edited by DoubleX