NWN2 Preorder toolset

Kaftan Barlast

http://www.atari.com/nwn2/presell/

Its so exciting.. how long will they delay it for now? :(

Edit1: the counter is broken, it keeps conting down ultrafast and then resetting over and over again

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

But it includes the engine and everything except the OC modules. Also, Im a GameDev student like you so Im really excited to try it out. Unfortunantly, I have to have my tabletop RPG ready for next week so I dont have much time

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Site is broken for me too

(Are you supposed to be able to load it actually without pre-Toolkit buy? Or should they ask that key afterwards?)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Site is broken for me too

(Are you supposed to be able to load it actually without pre-Toolkit buy? Or should they ask that key afterwards?)

The The tool-set will be downloadable on http://www.nwn2.com/presell (from 18th September).

The key for the in-game item will be used during the installation of the NWN2 game.

Your pre-order key is: XXXXXXXX

Thats all the email said.

No, you just need an account on the nwn2.com site. They haven't asked for my code yet.

BTW, go to nwn2.com instead of nwn2.com/presell. Click on the link that brings you to atari.com/something/presell

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

The script the website runs uses your computers local time to estimate the countdown, so as its 00:17 in Sweden, but the servers wont open until 00:00 in the US so it crashes instead

Im just worried if I will have to download it directly to the computer Ill be downloading it too, or if I can go to Uni and download it off their Gigabit link and then take it home and install it here.

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

But it includes the engine and everything except the OC modules. Also, Im a GameDev student like you so Im really excited to try it out. Unfortunantly, I have to have my tabletop RPG ready for next week so I dont have much time

I don't get excited about tools, I guess it's because I've just spent the last week using a said "toolkit" which is perhaps the worst thing to grace the planet. It crashes every half an hour and needs to be reloaded every time one wishes to check an alteration made; NWN's toolkit was far superior

For me, in this case NWN2's toolkit, it'd be excited about seeing the cool artwork, but the first thing I'd do is try and crash it aswell, see how stable it was, after that I'd have very little use for it currently, I can't really do much with NWN2 till I see a DM client, other than play the main story. *shruggs* Your a design student, it applies to you more :(.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Oh, You did beta-testing of the NWN2 toolkit? Or do you mean that youve been testing another toolkit?

Oh, You did beta-testing of the NWN2 toolkit? Or do you mean that youve been testing another toolkit?

Nah, I've been using another wholey different toolkit/engine at work.

It's just put me off toolkits/scripting pretty much for life lol.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

"In order to provide the best product possible we have decided to delay availability by a few days"

remaining

08days 21hours 20mins 21seconds

Hooray! Another delay! :luck:)

I think ATARi are seriously aiming for a pre-order launch about a week before NWN2 is released.. maybe less.. like the day before.. or oh, even maybe like a week AFTER the game is released? Wouldnt that be awesome?

Seriously, Id prefer a buggy toolset with more time to work on a module before the game is released, than to have a stable toolset a week before release

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

Ok... I have the page loaded twice... one says it will be available in 3 hours 38 minutes, the other says 9 days, 3 hours, and 38 minutes.

Gold.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hahhahhah, nice! :D

but not really fair, they are doing all they can.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds