In ten days

Calax

thats' right ladies and gentlemen... in about ten days (october second is what my coworkers keep saying) the commander-in-chief of this great* country will be within walking distance of my house.... :cowers: what'll be even worse is if he decides to drop by mcdonalds to buy a burger to seem more "down to earth" and get the blue coller vote for republicans.

*of two people polled GWBush and Tobey Keith

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I dreamt I was invited to dinner in the white house, but then everyone turned into bullet cartridges and it went strange and we didnt finish the food :(

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

What's the penalty for throwing a BigMac

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You'd need to do something truly wacky to take down the President, even in jest. And then you'd get sent to jail. Or shot.

But I'd love you and cherish your memory. ;)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think Hades is calling to use a disposable, tube-launched rocket propelled projectile at the president.

A secret serviceman can take a bullet but a rocket can takeout the whole stage. Whoa... I hope they don't "secure" me to Gitmo for saying this. I wouldn't want to be labeled as a terrorist for practicing my first amendment rights.

OH NOES!

I think Hades is calling to use a disposable, tube-launched rocket propelled projectile at the president.

A secret serviceman can take a bullet but a rocket can takeout the whole stage. Whoa... I hope they don't "secure" me to Gitmo for saying this. I wouldn't want to be labeled as a terrorist for practicing my first amendment rights.

OH NOES!

Throw a grenade...if you can get close enough to melee him.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

You should stop fantasizing about such violence. :(

It is not good for you. :(

It is true that George is very very very bad. :(

But he is definitely not a devil, like Chavez said. :devil:

That was outrageous! (w00t)

Maybe Chavez did smell sulfur though.

Cause George probably is a disciple of Satan. :ermm:

Rather than just a mindless punk killer. :(

Never the less you should forgive and lead by example. :)

Make him the best hamburger and fries you can and tell him to have a good day. ;)

Just make sure he pays for the food. :o

And vote Democratic as many times as it takes to clear that sour feeling you get from being nice to that monster out of your life. :(

Edited by Colrom

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.