I am lost and confused

Kroney

I am confused and lost

The darkness surrounds my soul

I suffer great and much pain eternally and

without rest

I cry now in my barn

Psh, whatevs

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Where the hell is everyone? Who nicked my house?

*Everyone* knows not to touch my stuff  :angry:

Also, I like this smiley.  :p

A confused Englishman? Hagh! Who'd have thought?

Yeah, I know that makes no sense...pay me no mind.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

You'll find some other lair escapees here, if that's what you mean. And another thread explained what happened to your "house".

Did I translate that correctly?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

You'll find some other lair escapees here, if that's what you mean. And another thread explained what happened to your "house".

As near as I can tell there isn't another thread here to explain what happened to the "house".

But perhaps I missed it?

As far as I know, there isn't an explaination. No one seems to have heard from Mistress about the lair.

But I could be wrong...

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

As near as I can tell there isn't another thread here to explain what happened to the "house".

But perhaps I missed it?

As far as I know, there isn't an explaination. No one seems to have heard from Mistress about the lair.

But I could be wrong...

Heya. :ph34r:

Sorry guys - it has been a bit of a crapfest. This should help explain what is going on.

I will try and arrange something for the main homepage soon so that everyone else gets the message. :">

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

Thread

House

EDIT:  Speak of the devil.

Hmmm, I would have never thought to look four pages in a NWN2 thread for the answers... :("

Thanks to you and The Artist Now Known As Quixotic (TANKAQ). :p

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Heya.  :ph34r:

Sorry guys - it has been a bit of a crapfest.  This should help explain what is going on.

I will try and arrange something for the main homepage soon so that everyone else gets the message. :">

So who was the guy who nicked my stuff? I'll burn down his embassy.

Dirty deeds done cheap.