NFL 2006 Season

Enoch

I think the Texans should have to change their name, or atleast not use it for awhile.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Carr is playing well...not Grossman MVP well, but well

Its a bit of a fallacy, though Carr threw three TDs last week, they were all well after then game was out of reach, really the only thing he is doing well is not turning it over. I think he'll probaly put up pretty good numbers this year, but it will be like Jake Plummer, not really a true indicator as to what kind of player he actually is. At this point I think most Texans fans really are just hoping we will be able to get Adrian McPherson in next years draft.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm doing the fantasy football thing this year for the first time. It's addicting... and it also means I'm paying closer attention than I usually do. As it is, my Steelers lost a tough one Monday night. That Jags defense was tough.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Chicago over Minn

Carolina over Tampa

Cincinnati Over Pitts

Jacksonville over Indy

Buffalo over NY JEts

Miami over Tennessee

Washington over Houstan

Balt over Cleveland

NY Giants over Seattle

San Fran over Philly

Arizona over St. Louis

NE over Denver

NO over Atlanta

....go....White So...forget it

I know your pain man.... :huh: Dye has been the only guy that has shown some heart in the team lately...but he hasnt been hitting in the last few games...relief pitching is horrible...bleh

There's no need when the best team is no doubt the Mets.

haha, dude...yeah, the Mets are good in the NL...but its the NL

and lately AL>>>> NL

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

"haha, dude...yeah, the Mets are good in the NL...but its the NL

and lately AL>>>> NL"

Ah... You are one of those...

*puts you on baseball ignore*

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

• 4 weeks later...
damn the bears pulled one out of their a$$ tonight ... only got to watch the end.

no way they should of won the game but they did.

Agreed, but you know what they say, that's what the good teams do. Find a way to win.

Even if your QB is secretly playing for the other team to help even the game out :rolleyes:"