Force deflection

does force deflection/redirection wrk if the character is wielding blasters instead of a saber? ie. if i am wielding 2 blastors and an enemy shoots me with a blaster can i redirect it??

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Lightsabers can be upgraded with emitters that increase blaster bolt deflection if Jedi defence feats might not be sufficient, especially against groups of blaster-equipped Sith soldiers and other enemies with similar attacks.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

does force deflection/redirection wrk if the character is wielding blasters instead of a saber?  ie. if i am wielding 2 blastors and an enemy shoots me with a blaster can i redirect it??

I don't know what these guys are smoking. Force deflection works anytime when you are NOT using a lightsabre. It DOES work with blasters.

so force deflection is useless if i am wielding a lightsaber ?

and i can or cant use it with blasters?

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

You can use it with blasters. If you use blasters, and you don't have the power, you will NOT be able to deflect shots.

It is USELESS with a lightsabre. All Jedi get a feat for free that allows them to deflect shots with a LS, it's called Jedi Defense. The force deflection power allows Jedi Defense to work when not using a LS.

Yes, Force Deflection will work if you have something else in your hand, such as a blaster pistol, blaster rifle, or even shock stick or vibroblade.

The only time anyone should take Force Deflection, is if they don't want to use a lightsaber, period.

The power of Force Deflection is inferior to Jedi Defense, since it doesn't allow you to refect blaster bolts back at the shooter (you need Master Force Deflection for that).

To me, it's simply not worth wasting two Force Power slots just for that.

Edited by Unabomber

• 3 weeks later...
does force deflection/redirection wrk if the character is wielding blasters instead of a saber?  ie. if i am wielding 2 blastors and an enemy shoots me with a blaster can i redirect it??

I don't know what these guys are smoking. Force deflection works anytime when you are NOT using a lightsabre. It DOES work with blasters.

Care to explain HOW one is supposed to deflect blaster bolts with BLASTERS????

Care to explain HOW one is supposed to deflect blaster bolts with BLASTERS????

have you not seen Return of the Jedi?

on Cloud City I seem to remember Vader Reflecting/deflecting Han's blaster shots with his HAND. You reflect with the FORCE not with the blaster.

• 3 weeks later...