Stranded on Nar Shadaa -_-

So I got the refugees to bow to the Exchange's power, now when I talk to Saqueesh I can only ask about refugees, what to do to help the Exchange, or why he dislikes humans so much.

No options to cause a fight with him or force him to help the refugees, and I've done all the other quests, so how do I get the Red Eclipse to come?

Is this a game bug (AGAIN)?

Any help would be much appreciated.

In order to "activate" the Red Eclipse just go out of the refugee sector and run over the trigger there...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Triggers are invisible... but you will notice when you activate it...

Just exit the refugee sector into the sector where the Ebon Hawk is parked...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Hmmm, you used the speederbike?

If so walk into the rufugeesector and immediately upon arriving (loading) return (another loading screen). Then go to the EH

^