Go-Tos yacht

Especially the droids that look like the black one that poisoned Princess Leia...

Really a pain in the behind.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

I never took Kreia before my last playthrough. She'll cut through them like nothing, I'm not joking. Also take Mira or Atton. Mira was my best shot, could unlock stuff, and she didn't set off mines. The fact that there is some hundred mines on the ship is reason enough to take her. It makes everything SO much easier.

I know what mean. Every time I play the area, G0-T0's Yacht, gives me a hard time. I always same as a precaution.

A way I found was to us Kriea and a skills guy. I us Kiea's steath to get close and pull 1 droid away to a safe point and have both chars take it down. I us anti-droid guns and ether Destroy Droid or the Lighting set of powers - I make sure to have them on Kriea.

I just pull them 1 at a time with steath and/or ranged attack. Also if I end up with too many following me I can hide in a room and use steath to end the chase. they will come right up to you in steath or not, but if steath is on they will not attack. :blink:

After I connect up with the Exile, I raid each room with all three guys and use the command console when needed.

When the mines are turned on, I send my skills guy in and disable/recover them in solo mode. After only a few the driods will get wise to you and chase you. Again I take it slow and pull 1 at a time. Each time one gives chase I turn and run right into the other party members.

Also I don't disable the mine fields if I have the option to recover. There is alot of XP in recovering them, not to mention that there are about 35 Deadly Frage Mines that can be used for some latter fun. :)

There is a rough spot when you pass the driod controler. :ermm: There are about 8 or 9 driods that come after you at once. I always fall back on area effect things like Ion Granades and Lighting/Deatory Driod force powers. :devil:

The rest is easy leg and console work. I do however make sure to take down all the bounty hunters as they can have some realy good drops now and then. :unsure:

Edited by James Dunn

Atton and HK-47 usually make the trip

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

how do you take HK-47? i can never get him fully activated until after i get that part when T3 goes and gets the code....LOL..is there another way??? I usually take mira....and handmaiden because she is for real tough if i play as male and disciple if i play as female....but mira can run through the mines and her skills are always high....i give her a tight blaster and handmaiden is my heal/kick butt person...LOL....

Eh, more or less just cheat them in. As far as I know, you can't complete HK-47 unless you fight the 3 HK-50 droids in Vogga's droid factory with T3.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

You'll do fine :(

Just take it slowly, room by room.

And search for the remains of enemies! Possibly, you could make it a breeze...

you know the first few times i played through this game...gotos yacht was extremely hard...i actually died once or twice and that is odd considering that i find this game to be somewhat easy...just pick a party member that is tough...someone with even level two force storm...because that will wipe out those annoying little droids that heal up the big droids...hate those things!...and someone who can heal...that was the way i beat it after getting frustrated the first couple of times through....

I usually choose Kreia and the iridonian the one with the horns. I get a couple of sheild generastors be fore I go up. And when up there i use the iridonian to open the shielded parts while opening all the doors. Then Eventually there is a program the unloaks the turrets. Turn them to attack hostiles. The usually wipes most of them out with only a fwe if not no turrets active.