Payback?

astr0creep

A friend sent me this link about a documentary being released soon.

I find it quite disturbing as it seems to me that we are preparing to do what "our enemies" have been doing for years.

I also can't help to think it is another anti-American propaganda film but if it shows an once of truth shouldn't everyone see it?

What do you think about this film?

Apple trailers never work for me :blink:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I also can't help to think it is another anti-American propaganda film but if it shows an once of truth shouldn't everyone see it?

"ounce" of truth? If that's the case, no, nobody should see it without knowing that it's one big lie.

However, I saw this trailer a few days ago, and I'm interested in seeing it. I a fan of this current documentry boom.

A friend sent me this link about a documentary being released soon.

I find it quite disturbing as it seems to me that we are preparing to do what "our enemies" have been doing for years.

What do you think about this film?

This is why I'm atheist.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Umm... Child abuse? I thought the hitler youth program was labeled child abuse. This camp is not my cup of tea.

quotes from Jesus Camp:

"I want to see them as radically laying down their lives for the gospel as they are in Palestine, Pakistan and all those different places," Fisher said. "Because, excuse me, we have the truth."

"A lot of people die for God," one camper said, "and they're not afraid."

"We're kinda being trained to be warriors," said another, "only in a funner way."

Heres a camp where they teach you to critically think! Your polar opposite from Jebus camp. Atheist Camp!

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig