The Dutch

kumquatq3

According to some random site (which is probably wrong but, whatever) I'm 177cm tall.

Go me.

\o/

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

According to some random site (which is probably wrong but, whatever) I'm 177cm tall.

Go me.

\o/

That's less than 0.000955725 Nautical Miles :rolleyes:

Poor you :'(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Speaking of light years I remember when a friend of mine was totally convinced that a light year was when a lamp had been switched on for one full year. He refused to buy the explanation we had. To his defense he was like twelve years old, but still...

Edited by Checkpoint

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Asteroid number 13434-zero.

@Topic:

Evil Dutch are poisoning their population ... ;)"

Sex toy warning

Seven out of eight toys analysed for Greenpeace Netherlands contained high levels of chemicals that had been linked with hormone and reproductive disturbances. The study showed that phthalates, which are used to soften plastics, accounted for between a quarter and a half the weight of the offending items, which included [long bendy cylindrical things] and vibrators.

NewScientist, 16 September 2006, p5

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

At almost 15 years old I'm 5' 9" or 175.26 cm for you dirty metrics. I guess that's ok, right? Still got 3 or so years to grow.

That depends on alot of factors, diet, polution, if your able to stop playing with yourself all the time. A nitrogen rich diet assures growth, mixing bat guano in your cereal may ensure that you surpass your current girlish height.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I am 6'2" and I have a large pee pee.

I put this down to drinking and smoking too much, eating too much crap and not doing enough exercise.

I will outlive you all.

See, that's what I thought too until I got hit real hard. That kinda stuff is the kinda stuff that you don't see coming, so I'm afraid meta's punishment won't be executed. In fact, I think meta will outlive us all. Whether or not it's a punishment I'll leave to meta himself to judge.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Cigarettes are a leading cause of impotence.

BBC News

tinfoil hat wearing and chemtrails

During an erection, large quantities of blood flow, under pressure, into the penile arteries. This causes the veins which drain the **** to become compressed, so preventing the immediate outflow of blood. This process is significantly impaired by smoking.
  1. Less blood flows into the [pee pee] if the inflow route is blocked by long term build-up of fatty deposits in the arteries (atherosclerosis) caused, in part, by smoking.

2. Rapid contractions in penile tissue, a direct an immediate result of nicotine stimulation in the brain, restrict arterial blood flow into the [pee pee]. This is known as acute vasospasm.

3. The valve mechanism that traps blood in the [pee pee] is impaired as a result of nicotine in the blood stream. This is known as venous dilation.

WARNING: SMOKING CAUSES MALE SEXUAL IMPOTENCE

WARNING: SMOKING DAMAGES SPERM

WARNING: SMOKING MAY DAMAGE YOUR SEX-LIFE

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Conspiracy theories by the zionist bleeding heart liberals.

My erection can knock holes in cheap wooden doors.

This is enabled by the buildup of formaldehyde contained in every cigarette.

Edited by Kroney

Dirty deeds done cheap.

Even if Meta should do the impossible an actually get cheated of his immortality, he'll just return as a blue glowie thingie instead. :(

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.