How good was your day?

astr0creep

Today's gonna be great, because it's Friday! That's reason enough right there.

My rec league softball team got reamed last night, something like 15-2, but all that running around did wonders for my cold. Of course, the stuffy nose and sinus headache came roaring back once I'd cooled down, but then it was generic NyQuil and a good night's sleep.

I've been forcing myself to get the recommended amount of sleep to fight off this sickness, and it really makes a difference. I feel great and all I did was sleep an extra few hours!

I should "go for 8" on a regular basis. Imagine how I could feel if I wasn't sick and I got that much sleep! (w00t) I could stop drinking coffee all morning!

Well maybe I shouldn't get carried away...

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Well my day wasn't particularly fantastic, having forgot my equipment for my Art lessons, but I did however manage to fit a good Friday Subway into my busy schooling schedule.

The weekend promises to be amazing though!

Saturday: Buying myself some art literature in the morning, taking this hawt girl out on a date in the afternoon, then pub in the evening!

Sunday: Surfing all day, of which i havent doen in months... :D

Today's gonna be great, because it's Friday! That's reason enough right there.

My rec league softball team got reamed last night, something like 15-2, but all that running around did wonders for my cold. Of course, the stuffy nose and sinus headache came roaring back once I'd cooled down, but then it was generic NyQuil and a good night's sleep.

I've been forcing myself to get the recommended amount of sleep to fight off this sickness, and it really makes a difference. I feel great and all I did was sleep an extra few hours!

I should "go for 8" on a regular basis. Imagine how I could feel if I wasn't sick and I got that much sleep!  (w00t) I could stop drinking coffee all morning!

Well maybe I shouldn't get carried away...

You go with less then 8 hours of sleep! :- i feel awfull if i go with less then 9 hours sleep. If i went with less then 8 hours of sleep on a regular basis then i whould be like a zombie.

You go with less then 8 hours of sleep!  :) i feel awfull if i go with less then 9 hours sleep. If i went with less then 8 hours of sleep on a regular basis then i whould be like a zombie.

Last semester I was going on usually about 4-5 hours of sleep on weeknights and 12 on the weekend. I was fine for the most part, although there were times were it was hard to keep my eyes open during history class at the end of the day.

Now I don't have any classes in the morning so I can sleep till 9:30 instead of 7:30. :-

Edited by Deraldin

I got official warning in one of my "home" forums :lol:)

That place has started to piss me off lately (that place have changed a lot lately... I miss old days :huh: ) and seeing pissed of PM from mod was quite funny ^_^

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It was my 18th birthday yesterday.

\o/

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Well, yesterday my day didn't go so well.

However when my wife came home she surprised me with a rented copy of Lego Star Wars II and we played it together for an hour or two.

It made my entire crappy day shine with happyness!    :rolleyes: 

How good was your day and why?

I like the rain.

EDIT: And what if you live in one of our few remaining rainforests?

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I woke up early, that's always the start of a good day.

MrCook subscribed back, which is mildly flattering even if it doesn't really mean anything.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I got home and there was a Praying Mantis in my hockey bag.

But my team got new jerseys, and we're officially sponsored by Sabrett (yeah, the hotdog company) and Ford (yeah, the car company), so that's pretty cool. This means we no longer have to pay as much for ice time, bumping up our practice time to four times a week...Which could possibly make this post a canidate for the "How Bad Was Your Day" thread...

I managed to get to sleep at a good hour last night leaving me cheerful in the morning when I had to cover the morning girls shift at work. Also, being the senior staff member, I got to choose my position for the day, leaving me in the back doing prep and dishes and not having to deal with customers. Also, my manager started giving me free coffee, so I get these excellent little caramel cappuccinos. Got off work at 4, letting me go to the mall. Got Dragonfoirce's first cd because they were out of stock of their latest. Its ok, not as good as what I've heard of their new one. No one had the Tick season one, so I'll just buy it online. EB gave me my pre-release toolset key without even checking my preorder. Went grocery shopping, which they had everything I needed in stock, and I managed to get out to the bus stop just as my bus got there. Pretty good day.

Edited by metadigital
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

No no, I think we got our time zones wrong here. It was 9 o'clock PM when I posted that.

Also, Fallout PnP is proceeding nicely. I had earlier implemented a "Search and install" mission for my PCs to undertake, but that turned into a big bore, so as soon as they finished that up I sent them out to fix a power station in the middle of the waste, and had them get ambushed by Slavers. Golden. One of my PCs now has critical groin wounds.

Now all I need to do is implement some mysterious insomnia, and we'll have an interesting game going. ON TO DENVER!

Edited by Pop