Coolest and/or Best Power/Feat in TSL?

Just wanted to get an idea of what people's favorite Feats and Powers were for TSL.

To start it off mine are: Feat = Master Force Jump, by the end of the game you can land one for an instant kill...awesome. Power = Force enlightenment is probably the best, but either Force Storm or Force Wave are the coolest.

Force Storm is the most fun imo.

I really didn't use the feats that often. I'd pick them when I leveled up, but in terms of in-game beyond the basic speed/flurry/critical strike/heal etc. the others weren't used often.

I tend to be a slave to using what I think is the most entertaining (force choke is amusing) or visually cool stuff (attack animations) *shrug*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Force Storm is the most fun imo.

I really didn't use the feats that often. I'd pick them when I leveled up, but in terms of in-game beyond the basic speed/flurry/critical strike/heal etc. the others weren't used often.

I tend to be a slave to using what I think is the most entertaining (force choke is amusing) or visually cool stuff (attack animations) *shrug*

It's a shame they did not have the Choke/Kill dialogue options like they did in Kotor 1. That was funny and an easy way to gain dark side points.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

From an RP perspective, I remember when some guy tried to double cross my DS guardian in the original Knights of the Old REpublic. I proceed to force jump all of his henchmen, and then proceeded to use Force Kill on him once he was alone.

I'm sure his last thoughts were how big of a mistake that was.

Force wave. I know it's nothing real flashy, but it sure can be handy. I mean, when you play the way I do and go all Consular/Jedi Master options (At least most of the time) your force powers are pretty potent. So when you use a force wave with high charisma and wisdom, you're gonna send everyone on the block reeling backwards. And when they get up they're all dizzy so you've got a wide open path to start chopping down the opposition.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Stasis Field and Death Field. Like to use it with Consular class, although force point cost will be more for one depending on PC alignment. However, tends to be effective only with groups of Sith or enemies.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧