The Smiley Top Eight!

Fionavar

The Smiley Top Eight!

Hello to all the gecklings, geeks, SW fanatics and general denizens of the Obsidian Community :) The Mod Squad would like to invite you to participate in the first Smiley event ... after much rancour, debate, tail slashing and mayhem, we have decided that 42 smilies are not enough - we want 50!!! So ... we would like to invite members to recommend smilies in the following format:

1 :)

2 ;)

3 :thumbsup:

We'll leave the thread open for a while and in that time hopefully we'll have a lot of input and suggestions. The thread will be closed and all of the smilies lined up and (depending on volume) each member will have 8x1 votes. And thus, the addition of the Top Eight.

The general intent of the Forum Guidelines applies to suggestions and member's interaction. As well, only suggestions that are accessible through open source/communal smilies may be considered. We don't want any Rule's Lawyers to come a knockin'. So please don't throw the sand after submitting your ideas. If this process works, the Mod Squad would likely open up a rotating Top Eight removal/addition. Constantly pruning and adding smilies - fun, eh?

Well start your smilin' and get to suggestin' ;)

Respectfully,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

post-15284-1134168228.gif

kiss.gif

aiee.gif

We are not supposed to rate anything yet, just suggest smilies, right?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Great, now tADS exclusive jokes will be common place here.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

post-2029-1158260154.gif Edited by sucky

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

What exactly is going on in LadyCrimson's number 2 smiley? It looks like someone is on a particularly bumpy sled ride.

That said, this would be a tough vote right now ... plus I'm sure even more clever emoticons will be entering the race.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

biting finger nails D.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

poopsauce?

The only smiley I really want is the following smiley: :D with teeth lines.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: