New BIO NWN Premium Module On Sale!

Volourn

http://store.bioware.com/products/wyverncrown.html

Trailer, and features to eb found there.

Shocking... I thought PMP was cancelled. What Bizarro world are Atari (and BIo too) living in!?!

They better release aCD collection of this, Pirates, and Dunegons for meeeeeee!!!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Looks nice. I wonder how well it plays. Unless there's meaningful mounted combat, you'd just end up dismounting the whole time in regular adventuring, and I don't think even well-implemented jousting would quite make up for that.

I never really understood why Atari wanted Bioware to stop producing these premium modules. I can't really imagine they'd hurt sales of NWN2.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Agreed. That was a silly worry to begin with. Perhaps, they woke up, and realized they were throwing away 'free' money even if the PMs don't sell lots, and lots of copies.

PMs were *never* a threat to NWN2, and if they were that says more about NWN2 than anything else.

Horsies are fully rideable, I believe. The trailer shows the PC riding one. It actually looks impressive.

I think it is funny that Bioware and DLA was able to get something into NWN 1, a more primitive game engine, that wasn't done in either Oblivion or NWN 2.  :p

yea, but they didn't have priorities and a timeline. Bio started NWN back in 1998? and they just now get horses, nine years later. You gotta place your priorities, and Obs felt other issues were more important to get done in their timeline.

The thing I'm most happy abouti s a 18-20 hour campaign. This will get me to buy it, not the cloaks or horses.

Edited by Ellester

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Are mounts a romance option? Otherwise I don

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I think it is funny that Bioware and DLA was able to get something into NWN 1, a more primitive game engine, that wasn't done in either Oblivion or NWN 2.  :p

That just means Obsidian should not have a lot a trouble adding them to NwN2, in due course. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So.... The lesson is make a Big Stink tm about the Man tm screwing you, and you'll get your way!!

Be quiet, and get nothing!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Another. win. for. the.best. game. ever. NWN.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!