Can't move or select PC in KOTOR 2

Hi, I've just started a new character on KOTOR 2 and at first everything was fine but all of a sudden I can't get my character to move. I can spin the camera around the pc but it wont walk in any direction. I've tried changing the keys attached to the move command but nothing works. Any help given will be appreciated. Thanks

I have tried starting a new game but I keep getting stuck in the same area, the room just before your first fight. I have tried re-loading earlier saves but I still cannot move

Edited by adey1986

Hi, I've just started a new character on KOTOR 2 and at first everything was fine but all of a sudden I can't get my character to move. I can spin the camera around the pc but it wont walk in any direction. I've tried changing the keys attached to the move command but nothing works. Any help given will be appreciated. Thanks

I have tried starting a new game but I keep getting stuck in the same area, the room just before your first fight. I have tried re-loading earlier saves but I still cannot move

The game is completely patched and up to date?

Well, did you uninstall game thoroughly to ensure that any old files from previous installation were removed before re-installing? Try doing it a few times as re-installation is not always successful on first attempt.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧