Surprised that no one has posted this yet...

deganawida

Yah, itll be ready for download on the 18th. Ive already got my key

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

No True Neutral version?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'd send you my Pagan coin if I hadn't lost it.

No True Neutral version?

Only extremists need apply, unfortunately. I'd rather have true neutral sitting on my shelf than LG.

Edited by Jumjalum

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

Oh, no. I saw it in the picture above, I too was abbreviating. Point is it shouldnt have "LAWFUL GOOD" there in blazing letters, either.

Not that I ever get the CE, but still. :)

I think it's kind of neat that they have a good and an evil version of the same game. Of course, I'd be mighty pissed if it turned out I got the Lawful Good version though. I WANT THE RED ONE.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I had no desire to pre-order, as I wanted to pick it up day one, in the stores. But I would like to check out the toolset, and a month early is nice.

well see, though...

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Sacrilage Brother Kaftan!

Surely you must see that your tainted electronic ways denies your  the beauty of cloth maps!

Rest easy, Brother Jaguars. For it is only the pre-release toolkit that shall be downloaded on september the 18th by yours truly.

I haveth naturally pre-ordered the Collectors Edition and it shall arrive in the mail in due time.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Thanks Vol, that was great.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think it's kind of neat that they have a good and an evil version of the same game. Of course, I'd be mighty pissed if it turned out I got the Lawful Good version though. I WANT THE RED ONE.

I am seriously considering buying both ... :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

CHRIS AVELLONE: Obsidian and Bioware have a wild, passionate relationship. We don't like to use conventional labels like "boyfriend" or "girlfriend," nor are we ready to date each other exclusively. We sometimes chat or call each other late at night if we're bored and want to go out for a drink, then maybe come back to each other's rooms for coffee, then... well, you know, we do a "sequel," if you catch my drift.

:)

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I've been there :D

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)