How bad was your day?

Pop

Not a bad day, more like an annoying moment:

When you walk to your desk chair and as you sit down, your barefoot steps in something cold and gushy. You look down and discover one of your cats threw up and you just stepped in it.

I love cats, really I do.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm in the exact same throes. Feels [poofully] awful, especially since I should be studying, but am instead netting here because I can't concentrate at all.

Edited by metadigital
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh fie you. It started the exact hour I got home. More like "procastrinator's 'flu."

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

God, I hate you nerds and your fear of women. How the hell can it be difficult to ask another person something? Just throw out the ****ing question and see where life takes you!

And my new, expensive PSU ($160) is making weird noises already.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!