How bad was your day?

Pop

I'd drive you in my Suzuki Grand Vitara Feng, but you're on the other side of the planet. :)

My day was good, learned about electricity in the datatechnician education I started on about a week ago, and I got to drop off this really nice (not to mention good lookin') 18 yo dude from class. We're sorta already becoming friends. I just kinda feel so old saying that I'm five years older than him... <_<

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Ok, my day got suckier. It started with me calling the shop where I bought the PSU I still haven't gotten six weeks earlier and asked them if they had gotten the damn thing yet. They said no. So I told them I want my money back and that I would look elsewhere for the same PSU. They said ok. So I spent my lunchbreak trying to find someone else who sells the same thing and I managed to find it in a webshop. It was even cheaper than what I had originally paid for it. So I ordered it, waited one hour and then called their support to see if they really had it in stock or if they, too, were lying. They had already sent it.

I happily worked out the remainder of the day and on my way home I stopped by the shop that failed to get me my PSU to get my money back. When I enter the store, one of the owners recognizes me and says, "I know what you are here for!" and before I have time to reply he rushes up some stairs. A few seconds later he comes down the stairs with his arms full of PSU's. Smiling, he places the pile of PSU's on the desk in front of me and I am confronted with the decision to either swallow my pride and accept their atrocious service or wait another week for the webshop to deliver the PSU. I chose the extra week and got my money back IN CASH.

Then I went jogging and my knee started hurting.

When I got back I tried to cook for my girlfriend (Get away from her, finns! Yes, you, Kirottu!) but someone had eaten all the rice so halfway into my cooking I run out of ingredients and had to run to the store. My cooking went bad, but my girlfriend valiantly ate it anyhow.

Now I'm too tired to take a shower. HAH!

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I got to drop off this really nice (not to mention good lookin') 18 yo dude from class. We're sorta already becoming friends. I just kinda feel so old saying that I'm five years older than him...  <_<

You've been gay for a few months and already you're a sugar-daddy ... nice! ^_^

Fortune favors the bald.

I got to drop off this really nice (not to mention good lookin') 18 yo dude from class. We're sorta already becoming friends. I just kinda feel so old saying that I'm five years older than him...  <_<

Now I feel even older. AND I picture myself as some pimp dressed in white suit w/ lots of bling. Thanks Ros. <_< :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

:sigh: getting sick and tired of working at McDonalds... as far as the other crew is concerned I'm just the guy who fills any position in service if theres a need. It gets repetetive when all you do is take orders during lunch (106 cars for about one hour) and cap drinks...

Getting yelled at by customers is always fun... for example: 10:30 is when we end the breakfast menu and only serve lunch. Guy comes in at 10:35 today and asks the girl on front counter for somthing from breakfast... She goes and asks a manager if we're still serving breakfast (10:30 is more of a guidline for the crew but allows us to stop anyone cold from ordering breakfast); Manager says no. the poor girl goes back and tells the guy who promptly YELLS: IT'S BEEN FIVE MINUTES... YOUR (crazy or psycho) and storms out in a huff with his companion in tow.

or the person who drives off in a huff when you tell them we don't cash back EVER.

On the plus side Ronald McDonald made a surprise visit to our store but only stayed for maybe 30 minutes because we were slow at the time.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

My day has been a gas! I slept in, lounged around in my pajamas for most of the day, then went shopping.

I guess the down part would be that A&W didn't have any onion rings (again).

Hopefully things will get better for those of you having a ****ty time right now.

And Calax, there are morons and ignorant customers everywhere, not just McDonalds. I worked there for a few months when I was fifteen, and once I got over the initial embarrasment of my friends seeing my there it wasn't so bad.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Working at Taco Bell is worse. If a customer doesn't like what they got, they can force you to eat it.

On the other hand, if you work at 7/11 you can deny service to anyone for no reason at all (although corporate would prefer an explanation if the customer complains) the best way to do this is to argue with them until they swear. At 7/11, use of profanity is just cause to kick someone out of your store.

Edited by Pop

My day has been a gas!  I slept in, lounged around in my pajamas for most of the day, then went shopping. 

I guess the down part would be that A&W didn't have any onion rings (again).

Hopefully things will get better for those of you having a ****ty time right now.

And Calax, there are morons and ignorant customers everywhere, not just McDonalds.  I worked there for a few months when I was fifteen, and once I got over the initial embarrasment of my friends seeing my there it wasn't so bad.

Yeah... it's just there are SO MANY on drivethru (had a pair of customers actually hit eachother's car becasue the one in front was boneheaded and didn't notice the first dt window... and a couple of days ago we had sombody who drove up to the first sign to place an order... but was talking on the phone and didn't roll the window down for five minutes... or the person who stopped their truck to place an order without killing my ear, then spent six minutes trying to start it again (this is the worst because we are timed) the list goes on and on and on)

Working at Taco Bell is worse. If a customer doesn't like what they got, they can force you to eat it.

well at the franchise stores (my owner holds 7 stores) there has been one person who got run over by a vindictive customer. One store got a thing of gas tossed in it's lobby (they found the guy and charged him with terrorism), and at our particular store there was a lady who chucked her food across the counter at the crew yelling "theres a hair in my food!", we had one of the franchise managers there who responded by accusing her of aussalting him (the food had hit HIM in particular).

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I chickened out : (

everything else went fine.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I feel for you Oerwinde. I couldn't sleep properly all last week. When you are used to going to bed at 3am or later and then transition into going back to school and having to be awake at 7am it really screws with your sleep schedule. Thankfully I'm finally back to normal. I actually woke up before my alarm went off yesterday! :()

And the crappy thing is its only for one day. Tomorrow I'm back to my normal schedule. And now I can't go to bed now that I'm off work because I'll just wake up fully rested at 4 in the morning and its all screwed up again.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Weeell, I was out playing schoolball with the other deviants here, but had to defend the midfield by trying to tackle an enemy player on asphalt. It didn't work and I hurt me knee.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Uhm.. What did I miss? How the hell did Lucius suddenly become a "skinkryttare" in just a few months? I thought he was just an extraordinarily bitter dane..?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It doesn't exactly work that way, "din skide svensker". It wasn't just something that evolved outta nowhere in just a few months, lol.

Anyway, I'm not flaming or anything, I can't stand those guys either, trust me. They're the minority, but unfortunately also the most visible. :)

DENMARK!

I feel for you Oerwinde. I couldn't sleep properly all last week. When you are used to going to bed at 3am or later and then transition into going back to school and having to be awake at 7am it really screws with your sleep schedule. Thankfully I'm finally back to normal. I actually woke up before my alarm went off yesterday! :x)

And the crappy thing is its only for one day. Tomorrow I'm back to my normal schedule. And now I can't go to bed now that I'm off work because I'll just wake up fully rested at 4 in the morning and its all screwed up again.

That really sucks. At least I don't have that problem. My schedule will remain the same for the next several months. :thumbsup:

I chickened out of schoolball.

Feel all traitorous now.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Uhm.. What did I miss? How the hell did Lucius suddenly become a "skinkryttare" in just a few months? I thought he was just an extraordinarily bitter dane..?

I knew I had been posting too much of my pictures. :thumbsup:

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

:thumbsup: Hey, Kirottu's enough to turn even Clooney, right guys?

Umm, I've got a cold, I'm light-years behind at work, and it looks like rain for tomorrow's softball game. That's about all I have to complain about.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Nobody gives a crap here if you miss uni lectures, so in the last 3 weeks I've gone to 4.

I have 11 classes a week.

I just got some midterms back.

A, B+, B+.

I would care more if a) these papers weren't simply mandatory for the major, and b) anybody cared that in my line of straight As there was a blip or two. I mean, I'm not going for Harvard here.

Nevermind. It's 5:50am, I havent eaten since 8pm last night, I don't know why I stayed up and I can't sleep because the soccer match is in 30 minutes.

But then, none of that is anything to actually complain about, just feel wheezy.